Real Life Money and Prices

Started by Drunkey, May 22, 2004, 11:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naltaca

Quote from: calriaAlso, let us remember that when we buy troops, we are paying for the life of a soldier, not their monthly pay package or whatever. That's worth considerably more.
No, you're thinking to modern day with todays soldiers and army and etc. But with this we have "mercenaries" just like the black market in game which is named mercenaries. Mercenaries are payed a certain amount to do what you want them to but it's up to them whether or not they die therefore you control no aspects of their life. You have a job, you pay them to do it and they accept. It's as simple as that.
COOL STORY BRO

Trogdor 22

If the game were more realistic, I would think it would be alot less fun. Who wants to have 100,000 dollars when you could have 10,000,000,000 dollars? Who wants to buy 50 troops when you could buy 50,000? Who wants to attack with an army of 500 rats when you could attack with 5,000,000?
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

bjornredtail

It might make for an intresting change for a Duels or Turbo Round. Everyone's sence of scale would be thrown off, which would play a factor in the game. Even in regular you could have a certain in-game event that makes troops more or less expencive for a certain period of time. Same for mantance costs.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

calria

Nev's got a point. That would be rather fun...

Nohcnonk

Yes... then all the newbs could go and brag about having 200 billion dollars. ^_^

Wildwood

Yay!  I could finally break 20 billion dollars!  Yay!
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

VinnieOlle

they wouldnt brag because when they say yay i got $20 bil You couild just say so i got 20 trilion (if their able to get 20 bil im sure the more expirienced players could get around a trillion)

Naltaca

Quote from: VinnieOllethey wouldnt brag because when they say yay i got $20 bil You couild just say so i got 20 trilion (if their able to get 20 bil im sure the more expirienced players could get around a trillion)
That would most definately be possibly seeing as how it is now almost possible to make a trillion in turbo.
COOL STORY BRO

VinnieOlle

well... not that easy
if you have that much im gonna steal it  :snicker: lol jk