*drumroll*
*drumroll*
*drumroll*
*drumroll*
*drumroll*
*drumroll*

NOHC!

Yay! Er... *goes off stage and comes back on with a big trophy*

Hello all!  I... am, um.. grateful to receive this award.   Er... really... *looks around then walks off stage*

Ashyra Nightwing

Nohcnonk

IFman

:huh: I don't think the judge is alowed to get the award
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Wildwood

I agree.  So then... *calculates.*  Me and Myrh win!!!
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

calria

Yeah! But it's ladies first, so Myrhy wins!!!

Nohcnonk

Yay!  Go Myrhy!  Greatest newbie ever!

Wildwood

Is it just me or does this seem a little cheap....
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

~>John<~

Quote from: calriaYeah! But it's ladies first, so Myrhy wins!!!
I thought yoiu liberals were all about your supposed "Equality" or what you deem to be equal.

So, equality means, every who voted for nohc votes again.,

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

calria

Quote from: ~>John<~I thought yoiu liberals were all about your supposed "Equality" or what you deem to be equal.

So, equality means, every who voted for nohc votes again.
1) Don't make the mistake of assumptions. Lumping all people together and then assuming something is a huge mistake. Don't forget what assume makes out of U and Me.
2) Equality and proper deference are different. I beleive in economic and civil equality for the sexes, but I also beleive that women and men should play separate roles. Men should be the head of the household, and women should defer to that. In turn, men should honor women, as is our right.

A lot of rudeness happens in the name of equality, and I won't stand for that.

Fun For None

Without a doubt the greatest honor Noch will ever recieve in his natural life.

Congratulations.

There's something to be proud of-

~>John<~

but then the women deferring to men woud only happen in a household of marriage, and yet you want the men honoring women to extend beyond that as I don't believe the 2 concerned in the tie are married. So no equal  
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Wildwood

QuoteWithout a doubt the greatest honor Noch will ever recieve in his natural life.

Lol no kidding.

user posted image

~>John<~

I think it extends to the post-natural life too. LOL

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

calria

My head-of-household comment goes for all male/female relations. Women are subservient to men, period stop.