RWL's Greatest Newbie Award!

Started by Nohcnonk, May 19, 2004, 03:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

Noooooooooooooooooo! Now Nohc is in the lead again.  
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Sonoras

Nohc, definetly, he picked up the purpose and the rules so fast, he just came out of nowhere and became.....good, I should say.

Nohcnonk

Riverpaw

I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

calria

Riverpaw, or TJ if we're allowed to go back that far. (Which I assume we're not. *pout*)

Ashyra Nightwing

Riverpaw's a newbie? That's going back a looong way..
*thinks about who actually is a newbie*

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

calria

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingRiverpaw's a newbie? That's going back a looong way..
*thinks about who actually is a newbie*
Not that he's a newbie now, but he was a really great one when he was one.

Beem

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Ashyra Nightwing

I was an annoying newbie...

My first post was something along the lines of:

CHEESE SHALL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!

*nods*

The Lady Shael

Heh, I was an annoying newbie too, considering all the post wars I had with Klamath. ^_^ I don't remember my very first post, but I think the closest one I can remember was actually a poll. I asked everyone how long they'd been at RWL, and my choices were something like a day, two days, a week, two weeks, a month, more than a month, something like that. People were very welcoming, although they pointed out to me that the game had only been around a week.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Larrusus Deathspear

I Vote Nohc, and i'm surprised that four people voted for Wildwood, he's been playing for 4-5 months and it took him until three weeks ago to learn there actually was some stategy in the game
"you mean you shouldn't build equal numbers of every building?" so he's kind of out of Nochs and some of the others league in terms of quickness in learning the game
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

calria

Are we voting for in-game or out of game?

Because it's generally hard to spot actual newbs in-game. It's only on the forums that you know for sure...

Death Eater

Chargin, considering he won the first set he played here by a landslide
user posted image

Holby

Quote from: The Lady ShaelHeh, I was an annoying newbie too, considering all the post wars I had with Klamath. ^_^ I don't remember my very first post, but I think the closest one I can remember was actually a poll. I asked everyone how long they'd been at RWL, and my choices were something like a day, two days, a week, two weeks, a month, more than a month, something like that. People were very welcoming, although they pointed out to me that the game had only been around a week.
Oh, that was so cute. No other words to describe you and Klamath at it.
My welcome topic turned into one, I believe. :P
I will not deleted this