TBV disbanded

Started by Orcrist, May 18, 2004, 04:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Quote from: CindarinObfuscated!

Lol.  I think Best would agree that were nothing but a pain in the behind no? hehe.  That reminds me I should log on reg O.o.
:huh: What gave you that idea...?

Checkerpaw

Quote from: CindarinLol.  What warlord attacked you Checkerpaw?  There is only two people I have attacked online.  One was because he logged on while I was attacking him and the other I just attacked because he was attempting to leader me.  I don't care if you fail or not.  If you attack me you are going to pay for it  ^_^
I don't think it was you, unless you're The Legend of the Flame (#75).  I doubt you'd ever join Blades, though, like this guy has.

I attacked him three times when I started my run, and unfortunately, he logged in a couple of minutes after I attacked him, and proceeded to attack me at least a dozen times in the middle of my run.  I just quit using turns and waited until he logged off, then hit him 20 times.  I'll probably attack him again.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)