Disabled

Started by Trident, February 08, 2003, 03:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

I thought RESET meant that ALL old accounts were GONE, so I made a NEW acocunt, and now SKULL RIDERS and SHASTA are disabled  :(  :(  :(   Oh well, Northland Raiders made me go from rank 5 to 11 so I guess it doesn't matter.

Holby

Ah, so you made a new account on the old one? Poor Skull Riders, #164. They were much fun :)  
I will not deleted this

Trident

LOL.  I didn't go to the new server...  I would say who I am, but some people here dislike me...

Holby

Really? We must get away from them. Quick, into the forest!
*Leaves 1m rats as a guard to stop the mean players* Here, try some grape, lemon and apple markers. They'll help. *Hands over markers to the rats*
I will not deleted this

Trident

ROFL  :lol:  :lol:  

Holby

Correction, m' rider of skulls, you meant "rolling on the forest floor laughing."
Tut, tut, young people these days :rolleyes:

:D
I will not deleted this

Trident

<_<  Ok, how old are you then?  Do you think I'm much fun because I keep laughing or something?!  <_<     :D  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D  

Holby

Well, much has to do with it, muchly in fact, so much that I can't blinkin' well muchly tell you!
But, there's this thing called a calendar. Yiss, and it has my b-day on it. Not too far away, and neither is the SOSE project I have to hand up-
*Runs off to do homework*
I will not deleted this

Trident

I take it you don't want to say your age... :lol:   You might be afraid that I'll find out that you have grape, apple, raspberry, watermelon, mint, cinnamon, and lemon markers  :P  

Holby

I believe you're knowledge of markers is slightly limited. Only 8 you've mentioned. Marker lesson coming your way, I believe. :rolleyes:
I will not deleted this

OMG! Holby, you used to make so much sense. Now you've lowered yourself to the rank of stupid people like me!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

Holby

Well, Cheesy, m'lud, I wasn't talking to you- no wonder it doesn't make sense.
I will not deleted this

Trident

he was talking to the stupid type; namely, me.

calria

what about the cherry and licorice markers?
*sniffs* those are a beautiful thing
and the chocolate ones are yummy...

*giggles and runs about sniffing markers*

Holby

*Turns nose up at licorice* Too overpowering and disgusting.
Now chocolate...
:D  
I will not deleted this