Wolf bites Post count

Started by Peace Alliance, May 16, 2004, 07:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

took a screen shot of that one, hahaha.

Wildwood

Ummmmm, is this supposed to be funny or what?
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

The Lady Shael

*laughs* I saw that, actually, because I saw someone's topic about their post count, and I went to have a look at the list.

[edit] If I didn't reset my post count so many months ago, I'd have 2163 posts. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Wildwood

O.K., I am not getting this.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

TR Shadow

That would be hilarious if I were not very bad-tempered, very sick, and on laxitives.  *Nod*

Peace Alliance

lol, wildwood, 1337 is the name of a dumb nerd language called leet. they think they're cool because instead of using letters like the rest of us, they use numbers and sometimes other symbols... its lame.

Wildwood

Haha I just relizied that.

user posted image

TR Shadow

'/34|-|.  ! |_|53|> 70 |_|53 !7 4 107...

*Hates l33t*

lonewolf

Where do you find this information that does seem not matter I want to know.   :grin-eyes:  
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Ruatine

L337 15 57|_||*1<|... ~\/3|2*/~ 57|_||*1<|.
| |\|3\/3|2 |_1|<3<| 17 4|\|<| |\|3\/3|2 |_|53<|
17 53|210|_|5|_*/... 0|\||_*/ \/\/|-|3|\| |\/|0(|<1|\|6 |*30|*|_3.
|-|3|-|3|-|3
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

lonewolf

That language is not cool my language is way better unfortunately I only understand it. ::cries::  
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Nohcnonk

TR Shadow

One of my computers has a broken 'E' key, so I have to use 3 instead...

It looks sort of like l33t.

sh0e

The Lady Shael

Leet gives me a headache.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.