KOWW

Started by Nos, May 16, 2004, 03:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

*cringes*
aaarg..  I wants access to my records in 'albermarl..  

stop lying thraka, Garagas was too on yall's hitlist, and nos finnished him off..  
you're only sayin that now 'cause you see that there was absolutly no backing, none atall, for his death
'cept he was a high ranking, if not The highest ranking Hydra member..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

thraka

Um no he was not because we chat with him a lot. I never did hit him nor did he touch me. This was the same for a majority of the clan. If he has issues with us he brings it to us and we respond for him. He still plays this game with whatever honor is left in it unlike the former leader of Hydra.

I like grudges by the way, they create lasting friendships :D

Enjoy
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

windhound

*frowns*
*looks for honor*
oh yeah, I left it in my pockets yesterday, musta gone through the washing machine by now

bleah, really, what's this abour me havin' no honor?
'cause I kept my alliance with Noble, had a nice little bout with Might, and called it off when Peace said enough, then there was the Dragon Reborn thing, and now KOWW's sneak attack..  nope, no honor leak that I can see

'curious, how long have you had Hydra set at war?  'cause I swapped yall to war after the 2nd kill and Garagas took it off..  and I never put it back, rather stupidly..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

thraka

we set it to war i think after Zephyrus was killed then i just never took it off cause i was asked not too by the previous leader and clanmates. not so rather stupidly of me i guess.
And see we are friends now, we're chatting like nothign has ever even happened.

Enjoy
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

Nos

First of all I Never Hit Garagas Ledavas once throughout this round, Not ONCE so how you come to the conclusion that i finished him off is well beyond what i can understand, second the only member of KOWW who hit Garagas hit him 9 times total so i highly doubt he was doing it in an attempt to kill Garagas.
Now for Thraka i dont know wat your talking about saying i'm the one who wanted the war to not be taken off, i'm the one who was trying to keep Hydra off of your list so I really dont understand how my trying to not cause a war says i'm the one who wanted you to keep them at war status

- Nos

Juby (Tercios)

I think Thraka needs to control his clan better, I mean I can see an individual rogue action happening but multiple members within a clan making a kill without Thraka "knowing".  Seems like KOWW is either just a bunch of united murderous thugs or something is fishy and Thraka is privy to the plans within his clan and their is a method to their madness...
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Garagas Ledavas

I know for a fact that Nos was the one keeping me of "the list", and yes, I do know that KOWW did not plan to kill me, although they aided in it seeing me down. Raptor was the one who planned to kill me, due to the fact that he attacked me, I retailiated, and he could not handle me.

EDIT-

I'd also like to add that I am back in turbo, as Garagas Ledavas II #139, and have gained 1/10th of my former networth. I will not be going for #1 for now, since I achieved that goal and held the position for about a week (give or take a few days). My first priority now is revenge.
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Riverpaw

Let me say I am surprised. I assumed I was an isolated incident. Well, I'm not. Whoever lead at the time, if you had just asked, I would have no doubt given back half the money I stole. It was part of the game, and quite fair, but if you objected, well, just say so. Instead, you apparently (from my messages) told someone to leader-kamikaze me. You then stole and poisoned me. I deleted because there was no escaping the 3% rule. Still, nice to know I had a (moderately) stable strategy. Bleh. Rats and stoats eat too much.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

thraka

I never said that there were multiple people in my clan going for a kill. If we as a clan decided a kill we all went for it. But there was one member who went for his own kill with warlords outside of our clan. Gar knows Nos and he knows we did not have a hate on for him but i am surprised to see that you believe we helped on your decention. I am really surprised on that actually as i don't think anyone else had tried to even touch you let alone destroy you from KOWW other than Make it So. But then again I could be wrong and i guess i suck at being leader. I kill too many people. I guess i will step up to the plate and take whatever responsiblity for whatever my clan did before/during/or ... even after I am leader of this clan. Whatever, its just a game. It fills in the time while i work during the night.

Enjoy and i am continued to be surprised that i am alive, hey viberbyte wanna wager who lives longer??? But if we do though no more aid :P

VipersByte

Your On,   B)

So does this mean i don't owe you for the coin and food you just sent me then?   :P   SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!

Liking this deal alot so far..

wonder who will die first...  any odds on this ppl???
VIPERSBYTE

Nos

Well i posted my stats so people who wanted me dead could see what to hit me with and yet i'm not even really getting hit last time i looked... either people think i'll retal on them or i'll try to kill them for hitting me at this point i doubt i'd do either, i've got the last hit on two of Hydra's members, so i guess that makes me a prime target, so i'll wager i die first :P

lonewolf

QuoteI'd also like to add that I am back in turbo, as Garagas Ledavas II #139, and have gained 1/10th of my former networth. I will not be going for #1 for now, since I achieved that goal and held the position for about a week (give or take a few days). My first priority now is revenge.

really REVENGE :blink:
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Wildwood

Revenge on who?
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Wildwood, you never cease to amaze me with your slow wits.  Garagas is going to take revenge on the people that killed him. :rolleyes:  

Wildwood

That was un-called for.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image