KOWW

Started by Nos, May 16, 2004, 03:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garagas Ledavas

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantWildwood, you never cease to amaze me with your slow wits.  Garagas is going to take revenge on the people that killed him. :rolleyes:
And what a show it will be. ;)  
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Blankshots

ok first, I work on the day shift, as for the rest of my clan who works nights, I never talk to them, I ma in this game to get to the top, I never did want to kill anyone, unless specifically orderd by my leader, which I have ascertained is a great one. I am not here for kills or war, I am here to make it so.
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Wildwood

Who are you?
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

thraka

Ok sry MAKE IT SO i will slow it down a bit for Wildwood to catch up.

Blankshots, a member of KOWW and accused of killing Gar, is going to MAKE IT SO in the lists as far as getting to the top. He is not out for kills he is just out to MAKE IT SO, in a manner of speaking. And yes he is on the morning crew however and he sucks for it cause the rest of us are deep nights now and he abandoned us. :P All just to MAKE IT SO.

Enjoy

***SIDE NOTE***
In case you were not catching up with the hidden meaning in the reply here he's MAKE IT SO as a player in Turbo. Just an FYI.  
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

lonewolf

Wildwood I am surprised tisk tisk pay attention.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Wildwood

Paying attention is borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image