KOWW

Started by Nos, May 16, 2004, 03:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nos

Ok, as people have prolly noticed KOWW has gone on a bit of a killing spree... well this isn't my choice :P
I gave up leadership of KOWW this round to thraka aka Capt Term, and while i expect the dead to be annoyed at us thats alright, just realize i'm not the one pulling the strings this round :P

anyways, go back to your reading the posts

- Nos

thraka

and in a further side note to that, Nos there has killed 2 people alone so far and might even die by my own hand later on for his insubordination. That is all. Also HAHA to windy, ur dead!
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

Nos

hahaha, funny, good thing you have me do your spell checking of the word insubordination 'eh?
Though i think the really funny thing is this, i have done everything current leader has asked, and made a post about how i'm not leader and that counts as insubordination? :P
If i get removed from the clan i get removed not the end of the world most of KOWW realizes that i've pretty much stopped playing except to sign on and participate in the killings i get asked to do... oooh well such is life right?

- Nos

thraka

Yeah well as we discussed this is J's description og the word being used. And besides ur my subordinate, and if i say u are being insubordinate then you are. So there.

Side note, still 4 members of hydra are dead.... this was just a friendly update.

Enjoy
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

VipersByte

Shaking head at my clan..  ;)

VIPERSBYTE

Wildwood

KOWW when will you learn?  I will still be at peace with you though, I do not want to be killed again.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Garagas Ledavas

KOWW likes to attack warlords that have never attacked them, just for all your information.
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

IFman

kill wildwood!

wait, he's my ally. never mind
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Juby (Tercios)

this is like the thing that happens all the time  in genreal discussion between trogdor, wildwood and that larrusus guy about their clans, except these guys are actually important  :P  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Wolf Snare

Ouch..  :rolleyes:

Word. XD
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Nohcnonk

Quote from: thrakaand in a further side note to that, Nos there has killed 2 people alone so far and might even die by my own hand later on for his insubordination. That is all. Also HAHA to windy, ur dead!
You killed windy? O_O *looks*

*whop* Why'd you do that?

Wildwood

Quoteexcept these guys are actually important

I am important enough.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: Wildwood

I am important enough.
of course you are wildwood  :P  :lol:  :unsure:  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Wolf Snare

XD

ahh, leave him be. Wildwood's cool.

I would appreciate it if he shortened his signature a bit though.  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

thraka

I second that motion.
Also we won't kill you wildwood you learned your lesson from last time.
Also i would like to point out that Garagas Ledavas was not on our hit list. Too many of us in KOWW appreciate you as a warlord and your honor in the game. The warlord that did hit you did so on his own accord not through us as a clan. We are truely sory to have lost you inthe lists. You were doing really well and for the most part with a majority of our clan were on the unannounced non hit alliance list.

Again we are sorry for this.

Thraka