Bounty on Raptor

Started by Amoraq, May 15, 2004, 05:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amoraq

Who ever makes the final blow on Raptor, will get 10bil. And yes I do have the money. When I see him dead I will send the money to the person who killed him.
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image

Nohcnonk

Ooh.  Who are you in-game?

Edit: Wait, you're not going to tell me because I just sounded like I wanted to steal from you... XD Oh well.

Peace Alliance

Feel free to tell me....

Wildwood

I am on it, but only if he is not in KOWW or Hydra and has a lot of land.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

lonewolf

At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Garagas Ledavas

And he deleted as soon as I got ready to get him back. <_<  
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Cindarin

Wild don't worry.  You made the mistake of attacking me you're not going to have enough time to attack him anyway with me after you all the time.  I mean I saw your landfat empire there and I Was going to hit you but a certain someone persuaded me not to.  You took 6k from me and that's a no no.  So go ahead have fun with the bounty but trust me, you should worry more about me >:
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Garagas Ledavas

You over-attacked me as well, seems you want to fight.........
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Wildwood

No no no... I only attacked you because you were landfat and I desprately needed land.

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

I could argue the same case with you Wildwood...Though I did just lose half my army because of money shortage.. -_-

lonewolf

Then why did you attack me I had less land then everybody around me apparently you want to fight.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Wildwood

I attacked you because I saw you had a decent networth, hardly any land, and no army.  I figured you massed leaders and food, so I sacked and captured you.  

user posted image

Raptor

why must we always have the fighting?

Wildwood

user posted image