For All of Ye who are Interested

Started by Ashyra Nightwing, May 13, 2004, 10:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyZebra19

That game looks cool, I love that series, unlike this forum...

IFman

why don't you like the forum?
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Ashyra Nightwing

Because he's one of those people who comes here to make trouble.

Right?

Trogdor 22

Quote from: IFmanyes, information just released
http://www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gameid=54...1-8f72874aee2e&

you were saying?

*sighs* over a year until the release

sorry for the scrolling
[Fixed the scrolling.  :) ]
Ok Ok...The graphics are nice, <_<  but I've played some of the earlier Legend of Zelda games, and they were kinda disappointing. I don't see how this game's gonna be any different.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

I have not played any of them.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Trogdor 22

Quote from: WildwoodI have not played any of them.
So how do you know they stink? :lol:  
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Trogdor 22

QuoteI hate the Legend of Zelda.
Hmmmm....
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

Did I say it stinks?  No.  I said I hated it.  It could actually be a good game to some people, but I am not into those kinds of games so I do not like it.  

user posted image

Trogdor 22

Quote from: WildwoodDid I say it stinks?  No.  I said I hated it.  It could actually be a good game to some people, but I am not into those kinds of games so I do not like it.
I think it's kind of funny that you've never played a game before, and you think it stinks. "I hate it" and "I think it stinks", are basically the same idea.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

I didn't like any of the Zelda games until I bought Wind Waker.  I like the cel-shading concept, but the graphics on this game look awesome!  What's the new game called, and it's only for GameCube, right?

Wildwood, you have no right to say you hate something when you've never tried it. ::disagrees::  

Wildwood

Actually to be honest I remember renting a N64 Zelda game a long time ago.  I did not get it at all and I thought it had no point, which is why I dislike the Zelda games.  I have not tried any of the new ones, they might be good, but I am currently saving up my money, so I cannot afford to buy or even rent one.

user posted image

Trogdor 22

I thought you never played the game before.

I have to admit that I did like some of the zelda games for the gameboy color, but they're only average.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

IFman

Quote from: WildwoodI have not played any of them.
typical wildwood, you hate something you've never tried
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Angst Vulpine

Oh, Ven...

*jumps off a bridge*

Esayruh, gumme muh jah, uht fhull uhdah yuh dusk shum whar.

(=Ashyra, give me my jaw, it fell under your desk somewhere)
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3