Grrrrrrrrrr

Started by Wildwood, May 11, 2004, 06:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

OK, I am online with 20 million networth, right after being attacked a lot in the past two days, so I have few land.  I am just using my turns, attacking Raptor for breaking a truce, and all of a sudden   @ (#74) starts attacking me, I send him a message to stop, and then he gives me this:
QuoteProfanity
and keeps attacking me until I am down to 16 Million networth.  I then resume using my turns and a few minites later the same freaken thing happens, this time with pepsi (#90).  I send him the same message I sent @ and he sends me a message saying:
QuoteProfanity
:blink: (pardon the profanity).  Together they take me down to 13 Million networth, and I NEVER pestered any of them.  Just thought I ought to tell you about my trobles, maybe someone will kill them or at least one of them.  :D

Edit: WB
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

calria

You shouldn't have quoted those messages on here, Wildwood. Just PM an in-game admin about it.

VipersByte

I thought you couldn't swear in here?  :huh:

So we can swear...  Oh Captain my captain, can i have a few words with you...   :P

j/k   :D

Viper
VIPERSBYTE

lonewolf

Yah okay not a good topic.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

wolf bite

We have some great programs that stop most. But because they are just programs, not real people, things like * and - breaking up the word sometimes gets by. If anyone gets such things, they should copy and paste them to warlord #1. That is Retto's admin account in game. He will spank the sender as needed.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Trogdor 22

Wildwood, do you know why they attacked you? Maybe this is similar to the KOWW thread.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

I told you, I never pestered them at all.  I attacked pepsi 10 times, but that is because he attacked me 20 times.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Trogdor 22

The number of time you attacked doesn't matter. Did you take more land from him in retal? Was he retaliating because you attacked him or his clan members? Did you try sending him a message asking him why? Maybe they forgot you had some "truce" thing going *rambles on*.....
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Nohcnonk

For whatever reason... pepsi (#90) needs to be BAN-NED!

Garagas Ledavas

I agree with Nohc, that kind of language shouldn't be in use around here. There could be some of the younger age group here. :lol:  
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

lonewolf

I agree it is just a game Pepsi should be booted profanity bad. :angry:  
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

thraka

i agree pepsi is bad, should drink coke, much better for u :D
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

Wildwood

You have got it all wrong.  It is diet coke.

user posted image

Nohcnonk

He's still not banned... did you message an admin?

Wildwood

user posted image