This is not an insecurity poll

Started by Juby (Tercios), May 09, 2004, 09:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

some arguements over who's evil and such have made me call into question what sort of a player I come off as, I always thought I was honourable but it seems I can be attacked for what I think are my simple inactions and others thinking I'm being dishonest in my actions and/or inactions and my integrity seems to come into question, so knock yourself out on this topic.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Beem

I dun even know you too well,  I just like the word sketchy.  Lol.  ^^

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Wolf Snare

I've not had much time as a clanmate with you, but the time I spent in TBV was enough to judge....

I believe you are honourable to your word, and are a noble clanmate. In conclusion, you are a good guy, and quite easy to work with.

::agrees::  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

calria

Not too bad, but a little on the sketchy side. Especially after this wolf bite nonsense.

Ashyra Nightwing

You're not evil. I don't think you've ever smushled me...

lonewolf

You are okay since I dont know you and you have never offended me.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: calriaNot too bad, but a little on the sketchy side. Especially after this wolf bite nonsense.
*Whimpers and cries* but I didn't do anything to wolf, I was just guilty by association...ohhh forget it, Hmph!
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

calria

I knew that'd get a response! :D
Don't worry about it, Juby. *patpat*

Nohcnonk

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Fun For None

This is an insecurity poll.

Juby (Tercios)

well that is debateable but I'd say this is based on game play, not personality, therefore not an insecurity poll, in my esteemed opinion  :D  

Fun For None

Esteemed?

I missed something.

Germania

lonewolf

Okay I change my mind your sketchy.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the