This is not an insecurity poll

Started by Juby (Tercios), May 09, 2004, 09:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

Ah, you be honorable Juby.  Though, it does depend on what clan you're in... :lol:  

Juby (Tercios)

hmmmmm...who voted evil?  :lol:  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

The Lady Shael

Hm, well, I was one of them. *shrugs* That's what I do on all polls like this anyway. Nothing against you, of course. I don't even know you that well, but you seem a nice enough player.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Cindarin

Evil all the way~!  Actually... I don't know, I just voted evil because it's evil.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

It depends on if our clans are allied, at war, or we're in the same clan.  If we're allied, or in the same clan-very honorable.  But if we're warring, very much evil! :P  

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantIt depends on if our clans are allied, at war, or we're in the same clan.  If we're allied, or in the same clan-very honorable.  But if we're warring, very much evil! :P
heh, can't remember what I did, but I spose it must have been something big... :o  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Ashyra Nightwing

Most people are evil when you're at war with them..

lonewolf

At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Sonoras