ROUGEMUR NEEDS MEMBERS!!!!

Started by Tarnak Vishu, May 08, 2004, 10:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarnak Vishu

Hi,
   I am Tarnak Vishu known in TSOR, Terrouge, Muca, WLA, Rougemur etc...

Rougemur needs members because we only have 22 and only like 16 members who have actually posted once. Redwall Warlords is big big big so we are hoping to get some members here. And please, if you join, try to be active at least because some people join and then they put down 1 or 2 posts and that is it.

Thank you from all at Rougemur!  

Randag

Well, this section of the Redwall: Warlords forum is really for the upcoming Redwall conventions, so I'm not too sure if your desired audience will see it. I'll see if I can move it into the General Discussion for you, later.

Good luck with your advertising.

-Ran!
Walk With Pride, Protect Like The Night!
Harness Your Potential, Regret Nothing!

"Ash nazg durbatul?k, ash nazg gimbatul
ash nazg thrakatul?k, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul"

RedCon-Forums--- AK_f00 ---RedCon-Website
Destined For Greatness, But Pacing Myself!
You Know Me! You Just Don't Know It Yet!

Wildwood

What is the website address?
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

The Lady Shael

Actually, our main forum for advertising is the Spa Room. People get irked when they see advertising in GD. And we still don't have an advertising forum yet...dunno if we'll even get one...*moves*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Wildwood

Thank you I will probably join.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Tarnak Vishu

Holy guacamole batman! Why do you have such a long signature!!!!  

Wildwood

To annoy people.  Why else?

user posted image