Kill the cheat

Started by Larrusus Deathspear, May 07, 2004, 04:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trogdor 22

Quote from: WildwoodOK, like I said before, I am trying to be nice, so I am not going to even make a post about any of this, and suggest that this topic be closed.
I've noticed a pattern here. Remember your post about how the beatles should be shot? First you said you where kidding, then you were being sarcastic, then you weren't trying to be funny. In the thread about Wolf Cub, you were rejoicing and bragging about how you killed him, then once people got mad at you for killiong bloodwake, you got on the defnzive and said you wouldn't have done it if you had known, and everyone should lay off you etc. Then in the Me thread, you said you liked being a jerk online, annoying people and such, and you didn't care what anybody thinks. Now you say you're trying to be nice, and that you're a good christian. And of course you said in your signature that you uesd your sisters accounts cuz they didn't play anymore, then said they were playing, then said they didn't play so you deleted their accounts. When you piss someone off, you'll apologizem then piss someone else off.  That's contradictiory.

Whenever you get people angry or get in trouble, you get defensive and:
1. Twist what you were saying so that you can avoid the consequences actions.
2.  Lie so you can avoid the consequences of your actions.
3. Try to get rid of the evidence so you can avoid the consequence of your actions.
4. Contradict yourself so you can avoid the consequences of your actions.
5. Beat around the bush so you can avoid the consequences of your actions.

That's not a good idea. You seem to have a strong superiorty complex, which is: A psychological defense mechanism in which feelings of superiority counter or conceal feelings of inferiority. You're quite insecure, aren't you?

Oh, lookie here, a message from wildwood:Alex (trogdor) you loser, I have plenty of friends at school. I do not CARE about who likes me on the forums, I already told you that. Everyone is like 40 years old on there.

And he's trying to be nice, and he's a good christian?  
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

Uggg, Alex you are pushing me. Read my post in the polling section, and please do not make any more posts about this topic.  In fact, could this topic please be closed by an Admin?

Oh, lookie here, a message from wildwood:Alex (trogdor) you loser, I have plenty of friends at school. I do not CARE about who likes me on the forums, I already told you that. Everyone is like 40 years old on there.

Alex, I could bring up the messages you sent me, but like I said in the polling section, I am trying to be nice, so please do not continue this topic.    
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Trogdor 22

Like I said, your not replying to my arguements, and you want this topic closed.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

Could you please just read my post in the polling section Alex?  I could reply to all of your posts, but I am trying to be nice.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Sonoras

Quote from: Wildwood

lol, 40 how many players actually are?

This could be like that thing one year ago when you were all thinking Wolf, me, and Blood were the same person, but then what happened?

Though I am on Peace's, Wolf's and everyone elses side, there is evidence.

Now I see why WildWood has so many posts for someone who just began.

Cindarin

You can reply to his posts and still be nice about it.  Like he said, you are avoiding his posts.  You think that everyone on here is in their 40's?  First of all that's sounds like an insult to those that are and secondly most on these froums are from 10-20.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Wildwood

That was before I decided to be nice on here.  I was just exagerating when I said that.

user posted image

Cindarin

Sorry to tell you but you can't just say you are going to be nice and expect everyone to think highly of you.  Considering there are probably some who don't respect you after the comments you just recently made against the entire RWL population it will take you some time to earn that respect back.

user posted image

Wildwood

No, I do not expect that.  What I do expect is you to shut up.  I am not posting about this topic anymore, so why do you keep bringing it up?  Could you please just stop.

user posted image

Trogdor 22

Quote from: WildwoodThat was before I decided to be nice on here.  I was just exagerating when I said that.
QuoteBecause I do not want to. I have plenty of friends at my school. I do not want to be friends on the computer with someone who I have no clue is actually like.
Aren't you tring to be nice to everyone? Being friends and caring about someone is nice. Not caring and being a jerk no matter were you are is not. Again, contradicting yourself. I sense a superiorty complex...
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

Since when have I been a jerk and not cared about anyone since I decided to change my stratagy?

user posted image

Trogdor 22

Quote from: WildwoodNo, I do not expect that.  What I do expect is you to shut up.  I am not posting about this topic anymore, so why do you keep bringing it up?  Could you please just stop.
Why don't you answer and reply to everyone's arguements and statements. I spent alot of time on the post above, sos why don't you acknowledge it and explain yourself? If you started making sense, you''d redeem yourself, if that's what you want....
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Cindarin

Wild, people like you make people like me in grade six.  The world does not need people like me in grade six.  Now people like you, anger people like me.  Another thing, stop going around saying your going to be nice while insulting others and attempting to take away thier freedom on speech.

user posted image

Trogdor 22

Quote from: WildwoodNo, I do not expect that.  What I do expect is you to shut up.  I am not posting about this topic anymore, so why do you keep bringing it up?  Could you please just stop.
Posted the sam time as Cindarin.
Wildwood, you just told soneone to shut up, around the same time you said you were going to be nice. You respond indirectly to anyone's statements (I'm waiting). That's not a good thing to do if your on the defensive. You're not proving anyone's wrong about you, except yourself.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

QuoteWhy don't you answer and reply to everyone's arguements and statements. I spent alot of time on the post above, sos why don't you acknowledge it and explain yourself? If you started making sense, you''d redeem yourself, if that's what you want....

Because if I would reply then you would get more angry and just keep posting and posting on a topic that should be closed.

user posted image