KOWW is Going to Die

Started by Wildwood, May 07, 2004, 06:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VipersByte

Off this topic,
but wildwood, you sure your signature is long enough?
would quote it, but its too long for me..

mind you, its a kewl song..  hehehe

VIPERSBYTE

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

thraka

But if you think about it now though since there is no more Hydra the killing should stop right??? Well besides the obvious kills of members of KOWW in the form of revenge. However at this point it should be a given so not truely unexpected.

Oh well at least these last few days have sparked some really good flames on the forums though. Makes me read again. Kinda sorta. :D

Enjoy
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

windhound

-.-
thraka, you never did explain what exactly yall had against Hydra..  
a few members over attacked, but that occurs in every clan..  
*shruggeth*
*plots*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

thraka

There really wasen't anything. It just turned out that certain warlords hit clanmates of mine and we each picked a member to kill. It also just so happened to all belong to the same clan. But life goes on as does this game and it still surprises me that i am alive, as it does vibersbyte each morning when i log back in.

Enjoy
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

windhound

:P  your skiffs save you from bein' hurt..  I never did manage to break you with them with Albermarl, and Vientoperros isnt near strong enough yet..  but rest assured, I shall find a way..  

plus, I dont like killing..  big waste of turns and it can really hurt your horde..  all the resources and such wasted..  and that's just on your horde..
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

thraka

Yeah well i am trying to hold my own right now
should be interesting to see over the next little while.
I mean there is just over a week left in the game and this is when things get interesting in the lists

VipersByte

Is just happy he is still alive..  :D
1 mistake week ago, almost crippled me..  lol   ;)  

Which so happened to be before the big killing spree,  :ph34r:
But i see Windy manged to hit me on the way thru..  lol   :snicker:

VIPERSBYTE

windhound

I can break all KOWW members as of now, and will be using them as my primary landsource
and since I'm clanless, I'll be much harder to kill

hope yall enjoy me being a thorn in yall's side for the rest of Turbo..  we'll see what next round of turbo brings..  if KOWW returns I may set my sights on making it disband..  donno..  *ponders*

Wildwood

I can break everyone in the game exept for Sheba and maybe some of my allies.  
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

General Austin

Even coffee break? Or is he one of your allies?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Wildwood

He is not, I do not know if I can now, but I could two days ago pretty easily.  Of course he rose a lot since then, a very lot............

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Couldn't break me before I scewed myself over.  I won't be doing much in the last days of Turbo...

Wildwood

I think I always could, I just never tried because you were so far below me.

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Yep, I was always soo far below you.. :rolleyes:

And I highty doubt you could break through 25K Guards and a milllion Weasles... B)