KOWW is Going to Die

Started by Wildwood, May 07, 2004, 06:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

Aw man I have been killed.  I was number four too, grrrrrrrr.  Oh well, now it is war with KOWW for me.  
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Nos

What do you expect when every day you hit over half a clan 5-10 times each, they do get annoyed and they do respond, and our responce was to finally put an end to you, and we will continue to do so if you decide to continue to attack us.

wolf bite

Wildwood, I can foresee the confusion you are about to have.

You kill Bloodwake on reg and most of the game is upset at you.

You are killed on turbo and few will be upset with your killers.

It would seem as if people are against you. It is not.

The 2 types of games a very different. Reg is a game of long-term skill with slow turns. There is more of a social order and political standings A Kill in reg is rare and reserved for only the most desperate situations. Usually clan leaders are killed in large multi clan wars. Turns are to valuable to waist on a kill.

On the other hand, turbo is a fast paced game best used to test strategies in the race for the top.  The diplomacy is differnant. People will be more defensive and take down a threat that is constantly after them.  With 5 times the turns per day then reg, attacking someone every morning and every evening is possible and can do much damage.  

I have talked to KOWW, they had nothing against your clan or you as a person, only to defend themselves against your actions.

Bloodwake never targeted you, only over attacked once or twice over weeks. He expects heavy retal for his actions, and gets it. Your recourse would have been to contact his clan for aid, or to heavy retal back.

You smashed every player in the top 15 two times a day as your strategy.  Their recourse was to eliminate the threat.

As far as your highest rank ever being 17th, I send you a scholarship to the Wolf Bite Academy of Swordsmanship.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Wildwood

QuoteAs far as your highest rank ever being 17th, I send you a scholarship to the Wolf Bite Academy of Swordsmanship.

Who hoo!  I got a scolorship.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Garagas Ledavas

You played so vicious, of course you were killed. The only person I've seen play that way and live is Peace, and maybe windy's brother.......
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

thraka

Besides wildwood worst case scenario is that you come back and learn from your mistake. However do know this, if you come after us then we will squash you again and again and again until the lessons are learned. We don't like to kill people on reg or turbo but when someone pesters for that long and no amount of negotiations alliviate the hitting and land grabbing then we have to deal with it.

So hopefully with wildwood11 in the lists now we might have a new ally? Or a land farm. Your choice.

Grisnik
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

Wildwood

Quotewe will squash you again and again and again until the lessons are learned.

Are you kidding?  I could have killed you so easily before you killed me, I just did not want to get into another war.

user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

KOWW will kill you Wildwood.  I have a hard time keeping up with their players, so I know you will.

QuoteThe only person I've seen play that way and live is Peace, and maybe windy's brother.......
*points to self*  Only when I actually play a strat fully though. :lol:  

Wildwood

Their ranks were like 10, 11, and 13 when they killed me.  Either you are a really bad player or you do not bother to look at  the scores page.

user posted image

thraka

First off, thanks Badrang. No idea who you are in game but we are always able to help out regardless of past situations.
Second, rankings mean nothing until the end of the month. You must not watch us closely enough. SO far we have always had a member in the top ten when the game ends. Sometimes multiple players. Our edge comes in the fact that we work together and that when we need to come together it is not that hard to accomplish.

No thirdly cause all it really comprises of is that unless you have learned your lesson then we shall have to continue the training.

Enjoy

Grisnik
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

VipersByte

Hehehe, too funny.

No really...

Viper
VIPERSBYTE

calria

Just because a player's rank isn't in the top ten doesn't mean they don't have serious squishing power. There are a lot of hordes who thrive in the 10-15 spots, feeding off of the top ten and proving to be a sort of barrier between the lower and upper eschalons of power. Don't underestimate someone's military strength just because their networth isn't as high as someone else's. You'll get burned pretty easily that way.

VipersByte

Quote from: calriaJust because a player's rank isn't in the top ten doesn't mean they don't have serious squishing power. There are a lot of hordes who thrive in the 10-15 spots, feeding off of the top ten and proving to be a sort of barrier between the lower and upper eschalons of power. Don't underestimate someone's military strength just because their networth isn't as high as someone else's. You'll get burned pretty easily that way.
Good point Calria, i usually sit in the 15-30 spots, and yet am very capable of dealing out a bit of punishment.  Am not very good in the top ten, and am not ashamed to admit it.  I tend to work better in the middle of the pack, or atleast mid 20's  :P   And yet, for awhile there i was racking up the kills pretty good.. " not that am proud of that..  hehehe "

But like Calria stated, its not only the top 10 you need to worry about.  Its the clan that has the most players spread out thru the game, and can mobilize the quickest you need to keep an eye on..  :ph34r:

- Viper   :D  
VIPERSBYTE

VipersByte

After tonight, i really, really, really, expect to die.. now..  lmao   B)

Koww, just can't seem to make it 1 round without killing another clan, and yes i said CLAN.

Hydra, what did we do to each other for us to kill 4 of your members. so far..  hehehe

And just last round we were all buddies...  :huh:
------------------------
Can you tell i am just picking a fight now?   :ph34r:

VIPERSBYTE

Wildwood

FOUR?  That means one more than yesterday, and if it is me, I will be angry......................

user posted image