And I quote

Started by Angst Vulpine, May 06, 2004, 06:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angst Vulpine

Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

calria

Brava, madame. You can use the copy and paste keystrokes. How innovative. I notice, also, however, that you find it necessary to quote me out of context. Trying to make me look bad, are we? *shrug* What I said, in the context of how it was said, is exactly what I meant. Let us also remember that when I said this last week, I was going off of my recollections from the last time I was active at RWL, at which point the stupid little boy factor was much higher than it now is.

Angst Vulpine

Hey, I was joking Cal! No need to take in to personally or in such offense!

Gah.

Oh? I think it's higher, really.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Wildwood

I am going to use Shael's favorite phrase, [editted]?

[And I'm going to edit you just like I did last time. Don't use that acronym. It's just another way to swear.]
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image