Me

Started by Trogdor 22, May 05, 2004, 05:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: WildwoodWho, me?
Who is the poll about? :rolleyes:  

Wildwood

Well I was the last one who posted before you made that post.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Holby

Quote from: Wildwood

Are you kidding?!?!?!?!?  Trogdor is like the biggest loser in the school, he has no friends exept for people like Danny Davis.

I don't care what you believe his social stance is. He owns you because he has personality, is nice to people and isn't a complete jerk.

People TRY to be friends with Alex, he is just so ignorent that no one ends up liking him.  
Again, as always, you use insults to try and make a point. Doesn't work, mate.

QuoteI used to be insecure, but now I am relaxed and happy.
If you are relaxed, then how can it be you are getting so heated up about this? If you are happy, why are you insulting people?
In truth, I didn't need to respond to this post. the RWL community have lynched you already. :)
I will not deleted this

Wildwood

Alright, screw this all.  I am going to try a new stratagy and be more nice to people, more like I would act talking to my friends.  Apparently you people cannot understand that this is not real life, and you cannot determine what a person's real life is like in this thing.  The whole reason I came to this game was not to actually play, but to get on as many people's nerves as possible, and see how they react.  I thought it would be funny, and that is what it pretty much was at first, but now it is getting old and everyone seems to be taking it way too serious, so I have decided to stop.  I will still be on the game and forums, but not as much.  As long as people are nice to me I will be nice to them.  
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Trogdor 22

Look at my post in the Kill the cheat thread. this fits in perfectly with defensive mechanism #4. He's suddenly turning over a new leaf! Yeah, right.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

IFman

Real life? this is real life, just not phisicly. People still have emotions and personality. We're all alive, it's real life!
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Cindarin

I agree with Ifman.  Like I said before, this isn't some fantasy world in your mind Wild.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Sonoras

I stand by that. It is real life, lol

We are all friends here, we make friends here, so why don't you do the same?

(That was to WildWood)

Wildwood

Because I do not want to.  I have plenty of friends at my school.  I do not want to be friends on the computer with someone who I have no clue is actually like.

user posted image

Cindarin

Just because you don't want to be 'friends' with someone online does not mean you have to disrepect them.

user posted image

Wildwood

Am I disrespecting anyone anymore?  No.

user posted image

Trogdor 22

Yes. You told someone to shut up. That's no a sign of improvement. Also, you're not defending yourself. You're just saying, "no, that's wrong! Shut up!" etc. I'd expect that from a third grader, not a seventh grader.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

Telling someone nicely to shut up when you want them to be quiet is not bad.  

user posted image

Cindarin

Telling people to shut up is disrepectful.

user posted image

Sonoras

WildWood, I have hardly any friends at school either, and according to what you said, neither does Trogdor.

Though I have a lot of friends here, so does Trogdor.

You're not very mature.