Back stabbers / the TBV

Started by wolf bite, May 05, 2004, 05:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcrist

Ok- Wolf Bite. That's my bad.

1) I thought that you had caused Juby's net drop because you had quite a few attacks on her and quite recently too. That was a natural assumption.

2) Because I now see that you were not completely responsible, if responsible at all, for Juby's net drop, I apologize for attacking you.

3)Yes, Allen Rock is ineligible for attacks now. I'll accept the blame for those attacks since he won't and I'm the leader of the clan. What do you want as repayment?
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Nohcnonk

Orcrist is evil to attack people that are online. :ph34r: Hehe...

Arguia Zsah

i can never attack people online.. (when i had an acount that is) cos no one is ever online!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  

Nohcnonk

That's horrible!!! :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  

wolf bite

Thank you Orcrist. All I was asking was to be but back by your clan to where I was before the attack, nothing more.

I don't see that I must start attacking other people to get my land back. I have nothing against anyone in the game and really don't want to be in a war with you nor have someone else retal on me for trying to get back even at their expence.

I will finish this in "in game Mail."

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Cindarin

QuoteJuby's net drop because you had quite a few attacks on her

Juby is a guy  :unsure:  :blink:

Aren't we all one big HAPPY family?
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

well isn't this just great, I got dropped by Wolf Bite down to 6 000 acres with a message saying that were doing peace talks.  So he attacks me cause he knows I won't attack him back and jeopridize my clan.  So let's get this straight, I kill Allen Rock, I get attacked by Wolf Bite ONLINE, I get attacked by a bunch of people who are mad because wolf bite was made, then wolf bite attacks me really hard.  These actions are just terrible, wolf bite, after finding out that allen rocks actions are rogue actions and he can attack him, attacks me online because he's "suspicious",  he pulls peoples heart strings and I get attacked by others further, he finds out that the truce is being fixed up is going to happen soon so he attacks me more?  I have very little land, most of which I got off blue moon and a couple others and wolf bite is still attacking me cause why?  no clue, he's just being unhonourable.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Cindarin

Juby, next time you want land, don't take it from blue moon. Just going to make me attack you more ^_^

user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

I would think we would all be happy that I dropped blue moon.

edit: FYI, wolf gave me a full 21 attacks
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

wolf bite

Ahhhh juby read the posts and check the time stamps.

I had held off untill last night to start the attacks on the TBV. I did so because no agreement could be reached. This morning Oricrist said he was open for talks. So everyting has stopped.  You have not been attack since Your Leader came to the table to talk.

*slaps head into keyboard*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Juby (Tercios)

But you knew full well that the truce was always on, has TBV attacked you since the day of the incident where allen attacked you, you attacked me and orcist attacked you?  it has always said on our MOTD, Do Not hit Gonff The Mousetheif.  I had never attacked you, you knew we weren't going to attack you, you still decided to do these things.

Cindarin

Why would I be happy Juby?  I am in Obfus lol.  Therefore you attacled my clan member so I wouldn't be happy.  Same thing probably goes with anyone in clans.  You attack one member the rest get mad.

user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

errr, didn't realize you were obfus  :lol:  

Cindarin

Lol.  Of course I am in Obfus! It has the most chance of being targeted so I joined.  I always join the clans that have no chance.  Only once did I join a clan that dominated the top 10 and that was Slayer when it was run by Xen and Wolf.  Those were the days... oh well, i'm still going to crush someones empire possibly tomorrow if my brother doesn't decide to come home.  Mmmm so much loyalty I love my leader ratio.! Thank you sgt.reed!!!

user posted image

IFman

*watches fight*
it's strange I haven't been attacked, I'm rank 6th :lol:  
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.