Back stabbers / the TBV

Started by wolf bite, May 05, 2004, 05:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

you know whats odd, Allen Rock who did all the attacks usually just looks and land and net and doesn't pay attention to who it is, now when you complained to me about the attacks, I told you that he was a rougish individual and that we did not condone the actions and that you should talk to our clan leader to, this basically gave you free reign to attack Allen Rock from his own clan and he was out of the clan in mere minutes, then you online attack ME!?  then of course our clan leader attacked you back, but I think you should have thought this through better and could ahve handled it much better.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

~>John<~

he left the clan, you attacked juby, orcrist fought back.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

wolf bite

1)   Allen Rock (nick) and I had been fighting before the truce, all hostilities had stopped after the truce weeks ago. So he knew who I was and what he was doing.
2)   His attacks started with steal an poisons as he was watching me take land, so it was designed to harm.
3)   After his 4th attack I mailed him that he was breaking a truce. He mailed back that he knew. Then kept going after my assets.
4)   I then mailed the only other member of the clan on line, you. You took no responsibility and did nothing besides to tell me to talk to someone that was not available.
5)   If I attacked Allen Rock for land, he would only have a even better ratio, I could not attack him with leaders. So I could not retal against him.
6)   Went on forum and checked for Ereptor, sent him fast mail.
7)   With my ratio vulnerable and knowing that at I was not yet maxed. And even if I let him max me that every hour I could still receive a beating and there was nothing I could do about it, I had to pick up my leaders. Pulled only about 3 mil stoats off market, I used capture on your clan leader to save my ratio from your clan member.
8)   Allen Rock changed to army attacks to take the land as I was trying to get my ratio. Which I did.
9)   You did nothing.
10)   Allen Rock then changed clans so you could take that land that was once mine.
11)   He may have sent my stolen money to you.
12)   So I attacked you to try to recover my own land and money. I stopped when back to about 30 k land which was were I started in land.
13)   Your clan leader Heya! (#105) then came on and took me down to 16k land.
14)   I think that shows what his response is.

I guess I could have just sat there being attacked not knowing that Heya was soon to come on or if he would do anything about it. Did I miss something?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Juby (Tercios)

I made it apparent that you could fight him and that we would not object to you attacking him and he was quickly removed from the clan, we disaccociated ourselves from our beligerant member, he would not follow orders, he was removed, what more could we do.  And capture does not get very many leaders, only like 20 per acre I find, so why would you capture attack to save your ratio when It really will only do diddly squat.  You had no real excuse to attack me, from our perspective you were taking advantage of the strain he caused in order to attack me and Orcist.  We find these actions to be working with the problem rather then towards a solution which says to us that you do not really care for our truce and wanted to ruin it and possibly exploit us and to tarnish our name.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

wolf bite

Did you read my post? I could not attack the person attacking me. Using capture as being attacked did fix my ratio, your clan leader is a marten. You only kicked Allen Rock out of the clan after you watched him attack me for 45 minutes, and then only to take my land that he then had. You still have more land then when you started. Your leader did not write me, knowing this was going on, but attacked me.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Juby (Tercios)

actually I was only made aware of this issue near the end of the conflict, he was out of our clan after about ten or fifteen minutes, we had been trying to reconcile our problems with him but he appeared to be quite commited to what he was doing, so we booted him.  We then attacked him for his belligerency.  And sometimes you just have to give up your ratio and be agressive with the other person, attacking me and orcist was NOT the proper solution.

wolf bite

I sent you mail when there was about 10 attacks made on me.

giving up my ratio and lossing the rest of my resorces and being plumbited to death may be something you may do, not I.

He foght untill he was out of turns, then started a new clan so you could take his land. Don't give me this you were punishing him stuff. He sent away all his goods, had no turns left, then started a clan called "die". This was done so he could hand his (my) land to you.

Why not address what I said in my post?

When you 2 decided for him to send his land and goods to you, why not to me if you wanted to repair the damage?

If your clan really wanted to stop this, then why did your leader attack me after the fighting had ended?

I think you should be looking at the actions of your clan, not mine in defending my self. For I will do whatever I have to, and if under attack in the speed of the action, who are you to say that of the many things I could have done, that I should have done differant?

Why not go back and read my post about how I was trying to save myself? (I put a lot of work into it)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Juby (Tercios)

No goods were sent to us, none at all, that assumption is incorrect.  Also I attacked him *After* you had attacked me, although I didn't attack you back, I was still not exactly on friendly terms with you so I hope you'll excuse yhe fact that I didn't send aid to the person who online attacked me moments before.  My timing is accurate.  Quite frankly, I think you are exagerating your peril.
I will personally forgive you Wolf Bite for attacking me Online and I formally apologize for Allen Rock's belligerancy and I assure you we did our best to properly remedy the situation as each new dimension was added.  I hope we can put this ugly situation behind us.

calria

Oh... my...
I'm suddenly glad I haven't gotten into a clan yet.

Bye, TBV. Twas nice knowing you...

Cindarin

Juby, now you are showing your fear of Wolf Bite.  A lesson for you, never show a wolf you are afraid, it only proves fatal in the end.  As well, I notice you are being attacked now by mroe then just Wolf?  Time for me to get dirty and shall I say... viscious yet again.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

hmmmm, just curious as to how I showed fear? which is hard to beleive because I am not fearful because this situation will probably be resolved peacefully.  Also I was attacked by a person whom I attacked recently after they attacked me, it is completely unrelated.

Cindarin

Was it now?  Tell me, who exactly was this person who attacked you?

user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

Well I do not want to announce who I am, which is what you appear to be driving at but this person and me have a history of violence.

Cindarin

Yes well, chances are i've attacked you and most likely will continue to do so.

user posted image

wolf bite

QuoteAlso I attacked him *After* you had attacked me

My timing is accurate. Quite frankly, I think you are exagerating your peril.

*Checks Miguel Figueroa (#29) news*

Nope, Juby had made 22 attacks to taking almost 30,000 land before I made one failed steal and 3 land attacks taking only 7,000 of my land back.

He lied!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite