What do you think of Nohc!

Started by Nohcnonk, May 05, 2004, 02:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

*forgot that he was supposed to teach Ashy how to properly use leaders* :ph34r: Get online more Ashy!  I shall make you teh... r0x0r!

Fun For None

Trogdor 22

I like everyone! Spread the LOVE!
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

QuoteI like everyone! Spread the LOVE!

What?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Alex you have got to be kidding.  You got in two and a half fights this school year already.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Holby

Good ally to have, undoubtedly. Sucks as an enemy, not sure about his playing code. ;)
I will not deleted this

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm gonna learn leaders! Im gonna learn leaders! *does the leaders dance*

... Half a fight?