Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Juby (Tercios)

AHAHAHAHAHA, $200 000 000? and 100 000 skiffs, I'll give 1 bil and 1 million rats for whoever kills this guy for being so cheap.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Wildwood

I'll give 7 million rats to anyone who kills Juby for saying that.  Juby, 1 million rats is not that much.  Nor is 1 billion dollars.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

It's just more then him and I'm shaking in my boots, ahahahahahaha
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Wildwood

Juby, I am sure if someone wanted to kill you, they could.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

sure they could, not you though, ahahahahaha

Wildwood

I probably could.

user posted image

Nohcnonk

Ouch.

....can you get in trouble for "egging" people on? *grins*

Juby (Tercios)

nope, well I suppose that time when somebody (can't remember who) ruined the emperors vs the game thing did it, you could do it, as I recall I had attacked the snot out of them, then sent away all my troops and was waiting for them to take their land back (at which points I would have successfully ruined their leader ratio) but some greedy people killed me for no reason except that I was weak before the emps could and lost the game for everyone, you could have probably done taht, but taht's about it.  "and my two sisters" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wolf Snare

I will (seriously) give ten billion dollars to whoever kills the guy who set that cheap bount on Fingo. He is my friend..
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wildwood

Quotenope, well I suppose that time when somebody (can't remember who) ruined the emperors vs the game thing did it, you could do it, as I recall I had attacked the snot out of them, then sent away all my troops and was waiting for them to take their land back (at which points I would have successfully ruined their leader ratio) but some greedy people killed me for no reason except that I was weak before the emps could and lost the game for everyone, you could have probably done taht, but taht's about it. "and my two sisters" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:blink: OK then Juby........

user posted image

Nohcnonk

This seems like a proper time to say... "Word."

IFman

And that "killing is wrong"

this is like bounties on FaF
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: NohcnonkThis seems like a proper time to say... "Word."
:rolleyes:  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

IFman

Should retto add bounties, it might make there be less topics like this.
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.