Wolf Cub

Started by Wildwood, May 04, 2004, 03:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

and help their brother make kills?  I had a cousin playing a while ago, he didn't have my support when he was doing evil little things.  (FYI, he can kinda be considered a brother cause we live in the same house, well him in the house, me and my mom in the basement apartment  :unsure: )
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Ashyra Nightwing

I get along with my sister... we haven't fought for a couple of years, and she's younger than me...  She'd probably help me, but she doesn't play.

lonewolf

I got two younger brothers and they hate the game.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Trogdor 22

Hello? Does anyone remember wildwood's old sig? He said his sisters played, then left the game, so he takes over for them (is it just me, or does that sound suspicious?)! If he is multi-ing, he should stop.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Blood Wake

Wildwood, i have had the name in my sig since I REVIELED MYSELF in that topic where someone posted my stats.

I will not attack you in revenge because you did not know it was me as long as i never see that you kill someone again, i killed about a year ago and haven't done it once since because i have learned but it was in a clan war so it was better looked upon. but if i see you kill someone else then i will team up with that person and kill you unless you kill someone you are at war with.

Wolf Cub
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

wolf bite

Well said.

*Applauds*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Wildwood
DUH I did not say it was hard, did I?!?!?  I was just announcing it to everyone.

Wolf Bite> Huh? Are you saying that that was you?
So why announce it if it wasn't hard?

calria

Because some people like attention.

Anyway, it's always interesting to watch the aftermath of a kill like this. It's certainly given me some good entertainment-- hasn't it for you?

Wildwood

I annouced it because a lot of people were getting annoyed with him.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Trogdor 22

Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

I cannot remember.  I just keep remembering his name coming up in the forums in a bad way.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

wolf bite

Someone posted his stats and said he was a pansy because he was low in some armies at the time. He then said that it was him. Bloodwake does attack a bit much, but then he only plays every 3 days, so just devide what he does by 3. hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

Who Blood Wake is should be irrelevant. However, randomly killing people can get you in trouble, as can be seen. But killing  v bad without good cause.
And that goes for anyone. Oh, except for in Exhibition. :D
I will not deleted this

Wildwood

QuoteWho Blood Wake is should be irrelevant. However, randomly killing people can get you in trouble, as can be seen. But killing v bad without good cause.

Holby, look at my sig.  My highest ranking is 17th.  I do not care about retals and over attackings because I will never make the top ten anyway.

user posted image

windhound

meh...  
maybe if you didnt attack so much you would have a better chance at risin higher..  
but, then again, my brother over attacks wayy too much and it either lands him a spot in the top ten or gets him killed..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't