New Numbers

Started by Stormclaw, February 08, 2003, 02:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solarius

I think your sig explains it all AzureLink... you're not allowed to have more than one active account.
*Vermin Chieftain Solarius*
*Commanding Officer, Imperial Regiment #6*

The Lady Shael

*sullenly* EO is up, if anyone has cared to notice.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

~>John<~

if we started out with the same networth, how come I used 100 turns scouting and other ppl got more land??? Thats doesnt work out

EDIT: Notherns up too
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

TR Shadow

Hehe, I'm in the Top 10!  WEEEEEEE!!!!  I'm #49.

Vengerak

Annatar

im mad because at exactly 3 i pushed enter and it kept erroingme otu adn stuff but at 15 mniutes alter i figured otu it was a differetn server!! so i got #35
Clan bright;

Chief Diplomat; Annatar
king of Numendor

No turns? Where are the turns? I'm falling ranks!
But I'm still in the top 10  :D  

The Lady Shael

Very funny, Raine.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Shytalon

Hee... I thought it was funny.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

General Austin

I've got a big bug... sigh....
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

~>John<~

Yep me!! Sorry Aus, I made northern BEFORE checking with other members, I'll disband it in 72 hours if u want
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Slynder Talderhash

Winters Minion #22 shall die as soon as the two of us are out of warlord protection. This should at least amuse me somewhat. I got 54 this time. I'm only annoyed to a mediocre level, but I will still kill #22 quite thoroughly.
~By the Warlord Stoat, Slynder Talderhash~
~Commanding Officer, Imperial Regiment 54~
-First among those loyal to the Falcon
-Commanding General, Royal Army of Faltriadary

-Warrior of Old ~WOD~

Ah, but who am I now?

Holby

Tough luck :(
I got 10! I like that. I got up early today. Very early, and its still only 7:30 :rolleyes:  
I will not deleted this

The Lady Shael

Feel happy you aren't #55, Slynder. I'm not very happy being stuck with #20...it's an awfully boring number...

~>John<~

I got 25, WHOOO Whats ur deal with 22?

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome