Guess who!

Started by calria, May 02, 2004, 08:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

Bonjour, mes amies!

Goodness, it's been a while... my log-in on here had actually expired. Didn't think that that was possible. And whoa... Ashy's overtaken me as post empress (that'll be short-lived... summer is coming!) and there are "I'm back" posts from people who I've never heard of before. That makes me feel exceedingly old and dusty...
So, do tell, the few but faithful who remember me, what, praytell, is up? And shall I have to beat heads together in an attempt to improve ye aulde clientel?

*dances*
Yiss, the Calria is BACK.

~>John<~

Hello

Just posting to show you my sig ;)

Welcome. Play. Be controlled by the RWL machine :)
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

windhound

*waves*
welcome back

your guidence in grammer is sorely needed  ;)  
we have a few newer members now..  and a few of them are actually good additions to RWL for a change :lol:
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

calria

Wow... unbelievable... though, coming from the amazingly wonderful windy, I believe it... but STILL.
*strikes a noble pose*

I shall have to tutor these young ones in the ways of light, truth, and impeccable grammar!

Beem

Hoorah!  Calria has returned to reclaim her throne as official Grammar guru of RWL!  ALL HAIL! *Tosses celebration skittles.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Aqualis

*watches more olbies return* Hey, more people he know what they're talking about. Welcome back.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

CAL!! You're back!
^_^
*is Post-Empress*
*wonders how long for*

calria

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingCAL!! You're back!
^_^
*is Post-Empress*
*wonders how long for*
Your time is up, Ashy. I'm a woman on a mission! (And my school gets out long before yours, and even when I'm in England a week from now, I'll be posting on here, so bwahahahaha!!!)

Wildwood

I do not know anyone around here.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Sonoras

Welcome back, Cal!

Some new peeps need some lessons on grammar, spelling and capitalization.

Juby (Tercios)

I dun an't kneed no help with me grammy!
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Sonoras

You arent that much of a newb, Juby.

koala

i no eeven no hoo u eeven r

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: SonorasYou arent that much of a newb, Juby.
swwweeeeettt
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Sonoras

Well, you've been here, what...5...6...7 months? Is that considered a newb or a "middlebee" as some call it. * Doesn't like the word middlebee*