LOOKIE NEW AVATAR

Started by Beem, May 01, 2004, 08:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

hmm lots have changed in my absense.  Look I got me a new avatar! behold the shiney glowing holyness of skittles!  hehe do they still have custom titles?  I do hope so. ^^ *has always wanted one* hehehe

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Riverpaw

Yup, but don't spam, or you'll be the second to get the "Needs to Spam" one, another bit of "while you were gone"...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Beem

thanks for the heads up, but I try not to spam as much as possible anyway, I hope I don't get a while you were gone one... that would just be wrong.  ^^  

"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Riverpaw

Gah! Why must I be the one who is prone to misinterpretation?!
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

calria

It's a conspiracy against you, Riverpaw. I'm in on it.
Beware the wet bird who flies at midnight.

...in other news, I still hate my title.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yes, titles still exist... I think mine is so appropriate... ^__^
I love the skittles, Beem!

lonewolf

Titles are over rated anyways not everyone has a title, and some people who have titles dont like them(man I wish I had a title).
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

calria

Quote from: lonewolfTitles are over rated anyways not everyone has a title, and some people who have titles dont like them(man I wish I had a title).
First,
QuoteTitles are over-rated. Anyway, not everyone has a title, and some people, who have titles, don't like them. Man, I wish I had a title!

Second, I dislike my title. *complains*

Third, if everyone had a title, then they would be over-rated, since they wouldn't mean anything. I don't think they're over-rated now.

Nohcnonk

*wants a title to know what it would be*

lonewolf

Alright alrigt *fearing the power of calria* they are not over-rated.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Beem

Woot Woot! An official Calria grammar-whopping has been hosted in my thread.  Titles are not over-rated at all!  If they were, why would so many esteem to gain one?    

Nohcnonk

calria

Goodness, Beem... I'm just a celebrity with you lately, aren't I?

((I think the sugar from those Skittles has finally gotten to his brain...))

lonewolf