Canadian Political Party?

Started by Juby (Tercios), May 01, 2004, 06:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

I wonder what I am eh?  What are you
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Beem

hehe, commies are cool. But I think I am a liberal.  ^^  fun indeed.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Juby (Tercios)

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh, somebody else voted for the communist party, *does the were winning but won't be for long dance*
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Peace Alliance

I'm a liberal guy. i can't STANT conservatives!

Juby (Tercios)

funny how different our polls are, the americans voted heavily to the right, we have one vote further right then center.

~>John<~

I can't "stant" liberals.

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Juby (Tercios)

Score, this means john will never come to Canada, we sure lucked out on that one eh?  heh

Wildwood

I am an American but I voted anyway just for the heck of it.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

who did you vote for so we can mentally ignore it?

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

heh, they did pretty well in Arnprior I heard, but of course very few people in Arnprior voted so Pembroke and renfrew over ruled us, bah.

Trogdor 22

What's the Marijuana Party? sounds...interesting..
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Peace Alliance

Juby (Tercios)

the marijuana party's goal is to win a couple seats in legislature (out of 301 seats) just to show that Canadians are serious about legalizing marijuana and to pressure the government, after they achieve this aim, they'd probably all join the NDP.

Cindarin

Leave Arnprior out of this! lol.  Sure, most people in Arnprior smoke weed and most people in the surrounding villages grow it but so what?  Most of those people can't vote anyway.  I believe the Libs or Conservatives got most votes in Arnprior anyway.  You want to say a town that voted Marijuana Party then say Renfrew! ^_^
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image