Political party?

Started by Larrusus Deathspear, May 01, 2004, 05:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larrusus Deathspear

I am personally a Democrat, but I don't want this to turn into a arena between the two groups. It's pointless because neither side will convince the other one.
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

TR Shadow

Would you believe that I'm a Greeny?

Beem

indeed a liberal I be ^^  I should probably look at the topic descriptions ^^ I voted in the canuk one hehe, I wish I were part of Canada.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Aqualis

Right. I put extreme because I am not moderate nor am I left.

*hums Pink Panther theme*
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Holby

I love the pic in your siggy Aqualis, made any others?
I will not deleted this

wolf bite

He even put windy and I in lower case like we like it. Gee, someone reads the forums.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

User Name

Oh!  Oh!  I'm in that!  *Gasp*  *Claps*

But why?

Nohcnonk

He put "Scarewake" instead of "Scarwake." *cracks up*

~>John<~

besides the fact that liberal in no way is "inbewtween" the two parties and is way out on the left, ok idea.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Orcrist

I'm a in between extreme and moderate Republican, so I just put moderate. And yay, I'm in there ((BLUEEYES)). :) :)
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: ~>John<~besides the fact that liberal in no way is "inbewtween" the two parties and is way out on the left, ok idea.
O MY GOD, I AGREE WITH JOHN FOR ONCE, well partly, I was thinking the same thing that the democrats are basically like our old progressive conservative party (right wing) and that the republicans were like our Canadian Alliance (Reform) party (creepily right wing) and that the liberals were to the left of both, of course I would argue liberal means to be the center and our liberals are center it just shows how right wing america is and I know john would argue that our liberals are too left even though he's never heard of them.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Aqualis

Quote from: HolbyI love the pic in your siggy Aqualis, made any others?
I've made several with RWL themes, but only one other like this, and it looks like bad wallpaper.

Okay, I spelt someones name wrong. I hope that's the only one. *tries to fix*

[Edit: Well, that was easier to fix than I thought it would be. Better now?]
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: AqualisI've made several with RWL themes, but only one other like this, and it looks like bad wallpaper.

Okay, I spelt someones name wrong. I hope that's the only one. *tries to fix*

[Edit: Well, that was easier to fix than I thought it would be. Better now?]
I almost don't want to tell you about a mistake cause you seem to have worked so hard on it.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

~>John<~

and I also would argue that Democrats [about 80% or higher] are liberal and anything father to the left is just crazy.

I'm on Aqualis thing 4 times!! [twice for name and twice for clan] [woot Go Hexans]

Also, you have green but not libertarian?

I put "extreme republican"

though I'm really not that far anarchist, just leaning towards extreme and inbetween extreme and moderate.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Wildwood

I am a moderate Republican.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image