Blades

Started by Larrusus Deathspear, May 01, 2004, 05:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larrusus Deathspear

Lately blades has been doing a lot of strange things, A few days ago I personally lost 1/2 my land to someone in blades*, and they have made dozens of unprovoked attacks on a few people I've been talking too. Would anyone care to explain this phenomenon, is a a strange ailment strikes only evil knives and other eating utensils...only time will tell.

*took it back today
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Badrang the Tyrant

Meh, they are probably getting bored.. ;)  

Nohcnonk

They probably decided that they could use some land, and hit random people. :rolleyes:  

Wildwood

It is probably because I completely massacred Legend Of The Flame last round in turbo.  He had 60k land, and I took him down to 5k. :lol:  
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

That may be the reason, or they saw SA members landfat and wanted a piece of steak.. ;)  

Almkman

Can't we attack anyone we want?
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Wildwood

Yea but it is the way Blades attacked us.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Cindarin

Blades has been provoking way too many people.  Last round they provoked me and I took out three of them, once I passed them in ranks they finaly stopped attacking me though.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

calria

Blades has always liked to cause trouble. I take it there are no large clan feuds on at the moment? If so, they're probably about to start one. I say, go for blood! Clan wars are always fun. ^-^

Garagas Ledavas

Quote from: calriaBlades has always liked to cause trouble. I take it there are no large clan feuds on at the moment? If so, they're probably about to start one. I say, go for blood! Clan wars are always fun. ^-^
TBV vs Best. In which both clan leaders have been killed.
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

calria

Wow, both clan leaders dead? Goodness... that's definately bloodthirsty warfare.
Wish my evil email filter hadn't eaten my validation code... I want to get into the action again!

Almkman

Wildwood you could attack the people who attacked you.Not just the hole clan and get the people who didn't attack you mad at you.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

calria

If it looks like a clan action, though, which it sounds like it is, then attacking the whole clan is appropriate. Generally, the non-combatants are feeding the combatants in the clan, so you have to hit them in order to get at the fighters. It's rather like the Blitz in WWII...

Sonoras

Urr....  unfortunetly, all our members have gotten lost, we only have two players so far....

*Wonders where everyone is*

Scarwake

And my account was deleted....I recreated, but I've yet to validate my new account, so I'm not sure if its still around or not....That and if nobody's really noticed I'm just kind of fading from RWL, not because I don't like it anymore, but because Its just well........boring.....its not really all that fun anymore.....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album