Am I empress yet?

Started by BlueMoon Inspired, May 01, 2004, 12:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Look, Raine was emperor for a few MINUTES. It has absolutely nothing to do with HOW long. If you're the only one playing, are you the emperor?

Wildwood

Well yea, if you are the only one playing, you are the emperor, someone has to be.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

The Lady Shael

Quote from: CheckerpawOr it could be a longstanding member of this forum who is using a multi-account and does not happen to be female, after all.

:ph34r:
I assure you, if that happens to be the case, I'll never let him forget it. But everyone here at RWL are truthful people, of course, aren't they...

QuoteLook, Raine was emperor for a few MINUTES. It has absolutely nothing to do with HOW long. If you're the only one playing, are you the emperor?

*laughs* Sorry, memory springing back to me just made me laugh. 10 minutes, I think it was, because then Josh logged in and found out, then stompled him down again...but standards have changed since First Era. Raine had his moment of glory, at least. ^_^ And Ashy sent him a screenshot, so he was happy.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

caedo caelestis

I thought it was overnight...

calria

Everything in First Era was different, and smaller. After all, back then, I don't think anyone really even IMAGINED going over about 50mil NW.

Menatus

Yes, but these days in RWL there's rules for everything. Even how long you have to be #1 to be emperor! I was only in the #1 spot for a few days, but I was in my own clan at the time and there were some good players up there (Josh and uh...Wickedclaw, if I remember). If you're an emperor in turbo, no one really cares. Well, I don't. You could be #1 for a long time in RWL but if there's like 10 other people playing total and no one cares about taking the spot, it's pretty boring.

Holby

1. Turbo is ever so much harder than reg, due to the many turns you receive. A week is like two months on reg.
2. It has also been my experience that Turbo is more active, and on occasion, has more players than reg.
3. Even on reg, a week is a long time. That's two runs for every person in the game to throw at you. 10 just makes it that little bit harder.
4. Almost any player in the game can take the #1 spot for a few hours or even minutes. I dunno what was up in Raine's case... 10 days proves you have the ability to make it and hold it.
5. Maybe you're questioning your title of Empress, Tania?
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

... I think Raine was included as Emperor simply because he took down the previous Emperor, a thing that had seemed almost impossible..

calria

Yeah. More of an honorary title than anything else, though in those days things weren't near so vicious, so having the gumption to do that was worth the title. Anyway, were it not for Josh, he would've been there for a while. As I remember it, Josh stirred EVERYTHING up all the time in 1st era. Ah, the days when I spied for him in EVTF... those were good days...

Nohcnonk

It's always funny when olbies say that no one was anywhere as good as people are now.  I don't know how, though.  If I played when RWL started, I would have easily been the best player, with triple the net of the guy in second(which would be 60 mil?). XD

calria

Not necessarily... the original RWL wasn't tailored for as much NW, even. No real leader abilities, only 4 races, and none of them had really great stats. I dunno... I really can't talk, though, since I spent most of the first era convinced that I'd do best if I kept all of my land un-built-upon. If it weren't for Aus, Raggy, and Josh, I'd still play that badly. Ugh.

Holby

It was... All the missions were there, just not so many races. Because no-one knew anything about the game we all grew at different rates. Those 4 races people still use, just not so heavily. Nohc would prolly have ruled because he picked this game up so quick. But hey, izza past.
I will not deleted this

Nohcnonk

Hehe, cool. *watches Tacoma commercial here the monster truck is flipped* :lol:  

IFman

*gets back on subject* congrats for your emporership bluemoon!
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Wildwood

Yes, congrats indeed.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image