Might makes Right!

Started by General Austin, April 30, 2004, 07:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

Might seems to be the strongest clan in Turbo. How long shall it hold the top, do you think?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Nohcnonk

...Not very long, Mr. Sack-Me-A-Lot-Then-Make-Me-Waste-Four-Billion-Dollars-Man. XD

Wildwood

Not for a while.  The top two players are both very fragile, having a lot of land and few leaders.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Badrang the Tyrant

Yeah, that's why you can't break them...But hey, they're Wildcats.  I'm the only non-Wildcat in the whole clan.  Meh, I'll make up for the lack of Skiffs! ;)  

Wildwood

Thats why I cannot break him genious, I only have 200 thousand leaders.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Peace Alliance

lol, aus. We won't last long, i think we're just off to a nice spring start. nothing spectacular, we're just playin our game.

Wildwood

Peace is a good sport.  

user posted image

Nohcnonk

Hyrdra is up there now, and the guy from Noble is in second. :lol:  

windhound

^_^
Hydra is not happy with Might as of now..  we shall see what occurs from this..  probubly it'll all end in somone bein killed and an alliance made..  meh..  seems to be a trend in Turbo..  hee
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Windy, i don't know what you were talking about we asked you for an alliance. We don't want to be allied with Hydra.

Nohc, i wasn't being rude  <_<

and like i said guys, we weren't there to last... did you dump land too? thats just stupid, its not like we were superpowers. And theres no reason to resort to killing, windhounds.

Wildwood

QuoteNoble is in second.

Grr I hate that guy the only person probably in the whole game he can break is me, yes I am not that good, so he attacks me over and over and over for my land.

user posted image

windhound

Quote from: Peace AllianceWindy, i don't know what you were talking about we asked you for an alliance. We don't want to be allied with Hydra.

Nohc, i wasn't being rude  <_<

and like i said guys, we weren't there to last... did you dump land too? thats just stupid, its not like we were superpowers. And theres no reason to resort to killing, windhounds.
whaa?
Peace, get some more sleep..  you're wayy misinterpreting..
here, I'll break down my own post..
QUOTE (windhound)
Hydra is not happy with Might as of now.. [/quote]
very true..  yall over attack..  'couse, my clan doesnt have much room to talk..  
QUOTE (windhound)
we shall see what occurs from this.. probubly it'll all end in somone bein killed and an alliance made.. meh.. seems to be a trend in Turbo.. hee [/quote]
a reference to what occured last turbo..  if you dont remember go scoll through the other turbo topics..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Peace AllianceNohc, i wasn't being rude  <_<
Of course you weren't!  I was just playing with you.  So just stop... <_< that.

Badrang the Tyrant

QuoteGrr I hate that guy the only person probably in the whole game he can break is me, yes I am not that good, so he attacks me over and over and over for my land.
*laughs head off*

Might won't last?  Darn.  I like it... :(  

Nohcnonk

Might's good, as in a good land source. :D