Your favorite memory...

Started by The Lady Shael, February 08, 2003, 01:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alacazar

My favorite memory,  attacking hexans after I found out he had used all his health attacking vandora.  Pitty I only had 2 turns at the time  ;)

LOL

its been a good game

Shytalon

Memory? I'd say when Beatles and i had that huge debate over anything we could debat about...

Or maybe when I hit 9th. Yeah... finally in the top ten.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

The Lady Shael

Ah, now forum memories are a different thing. But that topic was pretty funny. It started out with some people complaining about Stormy being on top forever, then I said nothing was impossible, then me and Raine launched into a big logical argument about impossibilities being possibilities, and stuff. Then you guys started arguing about evolution and snakes and lizards and kangaroos. Therefore, I proved Stormy evolved into a kangaroo.  :P  *bows* Thank you very much.

[edit[] EEEEEEEEEE!! It's out!!!!  

Oy, I got 20....amazing how /fast/ some people are...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

Darn, I got 10!
<_<
So close.
Guess who's going to take typing lessons  
I will not deleted this

Stormclaw

*looks bemused* I must've missed that one... I don't feeeel like a kangaroo...
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Menatus

I got 7! Wooh, single digit! All shall remember me now! =D

Bogfoot

I have so many great memories.... Hehe.... Like the time I first joined the RR, it was just #17, #18, #22, and me #29... hee, then Beatles and that other strong person joined, and we were very strong right before DI smashed us..... Or the one time Delor attacked me and I held my defense.... Hehehe.... Or the time I betrayed Ragefur and smashed him..... Or the time Delor killed me and I sent my last troops out in a final charge(Much like what happened in TTT... Just no reinforcements came to aid me from over the hill...).... Or the time DOD started smashing my just made Grenaulk account, I was all thinking, how do they know it's me?! Luckily they didn't and I managed to get them to stop.. :P .... And there was the time I unknowingly passed Tarsonis's loyalty test, hehe, many others didn't pass..... And then there was the time that I got in first for a few seconds, and that was just a great feeling seeing my name at the very top.... :D .... It has all been good, even the times I got squashed was fun; cause this is a game, and if a game causes you to get upset, then there is no point in playing... The point of games is to have fun, and I'll say this one was an awesome ride....

~Half Bogfoot fox, half Grenaulk lizard... Don't I look freaky?

Holby

You're favourite episodes involve decieit and  attacking :o

Hee, thassa good! :)

PS. Still number 10!
I will not deleted this

Vengerak

Shytalon

Hmm... I'm just curious as to who actually 'passed' that bloody test...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Abby The Rat

My fav memory and still is The Clan Of Winter.  :D  :D  B)  :rolleyes:  :D  B)  :)  ;)  :wub:  :P  ^_^  ;)  :P  :D  :lol:  B)  :rolleyes:  :)  :wub:  :wub:  
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Holby

Winter? Who are they?

Hee, that'll annoy you. :lol:
I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

~Groans~

Please don't do that. I know Winter is so Bloody well known now, It just forgettable ~Sigh~ PPl rarely if at all puts us into Polls.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Badrang the Tyrant

Finding that I could attack Vandora with skiffs and get away with it even though I was over 100 ranks lower than him..(the same day i made it out of the 100s rank in less than a week of playing) :ph34r:  :lol: