SLICK SLAYER!!???

Started by Juby (Tercios), April 28, 2004, 05:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

the problem is that that way of saying it is ambigious, it could be taken both ways, that is when you learn aboot a thing called discretion, ie not being a jerk.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

~>John<~

Since your the only one "offended" One I don't care and 2 it's meant to be adjective
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Juby (Tercios)

A) I don't care if I'm the only won, if their was only one african american here would that make racism okay?  And you shouldn't be a jerk just cause you can be a jerk, If I see a slick name next era that can be interpreted as a noun, even if you mean it as an adjective just to be a racist jerk towards me, I will kill your horde.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

~>John<~

I like most Yugoslavs

Juby, I'm going to have it saying slick is a noun
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Juby (Tercios)

So what if you like most yugoslavs, that doesn't make it okay, just avoid using it in a manner where it is a noun or where it could be interpreted as a noun or else I will crush you for being racist, even if you are just being racist to be a jerk to me.

~>John<~

IM NOT BEING RACIST! ACCEPT IT!

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Nohcnonk

You could be lying.  And if you "trick" him, then you'll have some feeling of greatness or whtanow.  You would be discriminating someone and get away with because he's being "nice." Seriously John, just stop.  If weren't/aren't being racist, then you'd just stop arguing so that he knows.  Saying "IM NOT BEING RACIST" isn't going to change his mind for the better.

Juby (Tercios)

seriously, saying something racist just cause you know it bothers me is just terrible, you wouldn't call an african american an n-word just cause you didn't like him personally.  I know your not racist but if you knowingly say something racist you are BEING racist (present tense, not saying you ARE A) and you shouldn't do racist things just to bother me, it makes you a jerk.

~>John<~

I'm using it in adjective form

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Juby (Tercios)

how come you can't get this through your head, saying slick killer is AMBIGIOUS, it can go either way, and if it can go either way, then don't do it, think about someone else for a change and make an effort not to offend people, stop being such a jerk.

Tranos

Quote from: ~>John<~I'm using it in adjective form
Let's go over this: You're doing this solely to piss him off correct.

Jerk: Slang. A foolish, rude, or contemptible person.

Therefore you're being a jerk! Oh my goodness what a difficult conclusion to reach!
Anti-long sig?

~>John<~

maybe a jerk.
Not racist./

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Juby (Tercios)

yes so stop being a jerk, you are being racist (I know your not racist, present tense, your just playing with racism) to be a jerk cause you know that I don't like suffering racial slurs.  It's not funny, if the easiest way to bug someone is to use racism then DON'T BUG THEM.

~>John<~

My name will be "slick [adjective] killer"

it will have the adjective thing in there

Also, I don't think Im being a "Jerk" by that definition since all of those
[foolish, rude, or contemptible ] are objective to your relation in the thing and are opinions.

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Juby (Tercios)

Well considering the only reason your doing it is because it bothers me and you seem to get some kick out dancing on the line of racism just because you can, kinda sounds like your a jerk.