Immortalized

Started by Retto, April 28, 2004, 03:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Wolf Snare, the ban on Josh was deserving, there are many, countless things he has comitted against the game rules.
However, he's also accepted a degree of blame for things he has not comitted. These may have been the foundation for his banning, but they are not enough to bring him back. I've caught Josh cheating before, Josh has lied to me before... He's probably lied to you.
But I think he's a good guy, and despite the fact he wasn't supposed to play, I think he deserves to be immortalised, have the win for something he worked so hard for.
Retto, we don't (or shouldn't) question the ban, I don't, just the fact he was robbed of something he earned. No-one can say whether he was truly playing fairly, but would the victory mean much to him if he hadn't?
I will not deleted this

Wolf Snare

QuoteHowever, he's also accepted a degree of blame for things he has not comitted.
Which is the point I was attempting to make, with several sidenotes and what not.

The grief Josh caused to the admins was not minimal, yet not everlasting. A perma ban is just too harsh.

I did not like the fact that retto treated all of JOSHWINS like criminals. It is Retto's job to keep him out, we shouldn't have to rat him out.

And yeah, I strongly agree that he should have been able to keep his title. Whether he cares now or not, he did work hard for it.

(Josh, well said. again, wiser words have never been spoken ::agrees:: .)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

thraka

Well I would just like to state though that regards of the fact that he had first I was still in the top ten. No 2 ways about it. Though i would be very interested to know what his stats were before the game reset though. That would have been interesting to see there.  
Turbo: Capt Term 3rd
Normal: Still playing which is surprising since it gets really boring some times.

Peace Alliance

Like i told retto before, and goes for anyone in the game, if i ever found out josh was cheating, i would report him. I'm not going to rat him out. Retto says i shouldn't have the right to pick and choose what rules i do and don't follow. But when i choose not to follow the speed limit, and i get cought, I know that i was simply cought... its not gonna stop me from speeding again... man do i ever love speeding.....

caedo caelestis

Oh yeah, just remember it's a game. ED > Josh.

sh0e

youre ED-209? or whatever the number was?

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Nohcnonk

Nohc > People who think they're better than others by using > or <. :P

And I can say "word" if I want. :P  

Peace Alliance

I believe "word" is owned by the media.  

Wolf Snare

Word = Nohc's word

Word
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Cindarin

I knew Josh was playing but you know what? I have no reason to tell you if he is or not.  Not only is your stupid ban banning him, it bans me about 19/20 times I try logging on.  In that sense i'm being stopped by the admins for: "Due to a flagrant disregard of the rules you are well aware of you have been banned from the game".  What rules have I had a "flagrant disregard" to? None.  I've been warned once by Wolf for harassing him but that was it.  Besides it's not like he is hacking the game, he's just using the faults in the game "bugs" to his advantage.  It isn't his fault they're there now is it?
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

one two three four

Military
Rats: 853,691,810
Weasels: 550,929,189
Stoats: 548,934,861
Skiffs: 9,335,966
Leaders: 2,287,225

10k acres
gl breaking w/ leaders
gl attacking with skiffs, ereptor tried it, lost 10% per attack

Juby (Tercios)

Nohc should definatly be able to say Word, I say it from time to time, It basically means, that's very poignant and I agree.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

one two three four

Ed is an inside joke,

she's hte hottest girl at ADHS
she's grade nine
and she shot me down
"uh, im kinda trying to get someone else right now!! but you can still have my numbeR!"
=gg
but i still > her

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Trogdor 22Why was the Josh guy banned from the game and forums?
Meh, Josh owned the game for a long time, then Retto found him using multiple accounts to try and beat wolf.  For that, he was banned.  Meh, still plays TSR since Beatles let him back in.. :(  :lol: