Disabled!

Started by Wildwood, April 28, 2004, 03:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

Sh0e, Wolf Snare, and Northern Maraders, along with every other person in the clan JOSHWINS were disabled, leaving Apollo 13 with first place, and with breathing room.  Could someone tell me why this happened.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Retto

I'll refer you to the end of the immortalized listing.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Wildwood

Yea I saw it.  But why was he banned?  For bragging?  
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Retto

For breaking most of the rules. Consistently. And lying about everything, constantly. Rest assured, he has deserved his punishment.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

joshishere

I didn't break any rule this turbo round.

I didn't break most of the rules consistently, and "annoying the admins"
is not a rule.

When you first banned me you said you accused me of three things, cursing, multi accounting, and annoying the admins.
Two of which are in the TOS, none of which state a permanant or admin oriented ban.
You need to grow up sometime, Aaron.

joshishere

I didn't break any rule this turbo round.

I didn't break most of the rules consistently, and "annoying the admins"
is not a rule.

When you first banned me you said you accused me of three things, cursing, multi accounting, and annoying the admins.
Two of which are in the TOS, none of which state a permanant or admin oriented ban.
You need to grow up sometime, Aaron.

Devari

Actually, while Josh/Stan did provoke some minor flaming, he really wasn't all that bad.

But, from what I have heard, he has had numerous chances.

the real nation of truth

You hear what retto lets you hear.

Devari

Josh, I don't.

I just see what I read. Why I say "heard" instead of "know"? Because I've heard un-truths around here before.

As confrontational as you were, I liked you in an odd sort of way. Stan was pretty cool.

Hopefully I'll see you elsewhere, such as on the other prom game you "pwned".

~>John<~

His multying was enough. I'm on ok terms with him, but he did have chances.

I thought you understood speeches Josh. Why was Stan so stupid?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

the real nation of truth

Other prom game I was deleted for not allowing 80% of the game to have over 10k acres.

and john, my speaking abilities are just too sophisticated for yours, or the mercenary's comprehension levels.

wolf bite

Josh, Please enough for now.

I really don't have the time to ban every account that you can make up. Please do not post. Trust me that your actions are about to cause some more problems.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

sh0e

ya i guess i deserved being disabled
being a complete newb to the entire rwl community and game as a whole of maybe a little more than a month

oh yes and i forgot to mention the biggest crime of all
being in any way shape or form affiliated as a friend or anything otherwise with someone named josh
which is only loosely connected with the name of a clan which i did not make

im so terribly sorry for such horrible disdainful crimes against humanity
will i be going to the gassing chamber or the electric chair?

~>John<~

Both of us could tell your words had no sense,
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

sh0e

Quote from: ~>John<~Both of us could tell your words had no sense,
talking to yourself again?
or was it the putrid stench of grammatical/logical irony of your useless post supposed to be the focus?