Wow

Started by Wildwood, April 27, 2004, 05:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

I am not talking about breaking him, I am talking about weakening him until someone else can break him.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

sh0e

Quote from: NohcnonkMy net is rising...
is that a foreshadow?

Stan(NM)

ROFL L)LLERZ HAX)RZ)!!!!!!
LMFAO @ wildwood

kekekkekekekkekeeke

DO YOUR WORST :D

Ereptor wasted all the moeny he had on skfifs and broke me , but lost about 10% troops per hit... GL keeping ana ttack like that up, anyone GAKHA

GL bringing me past sh0e

I'm concerned of Nohc.  
 .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
.  A man's solace is in his independence,   .
. my solace is found with your ignorance.  .
 '~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

alacazar

9 million skiffs,  no cash, no food,     800 million of everything else,  10,000 land,    hit with skiffs,  and if anyone wants him out of the top ten,  it can be done,   quite easly

Wolf Snare

nah, definately not possible

The only ways that someone could get him out are the following;

1. somehow hack into his account and use alot of turns to kill off his troops / send them to other people.

2. tell the admins and disable him.

3. use murder ALOT. (which is currently NOT working)

All of these other plans wouldn't even work. there is no way someone could keep up a steady attack with skiffs... geez...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wildwood

Why would the administraiters want to disable him?  Did he do anything wrong?
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Wolf Snare

Uhh yeah, he did. A lifetime ago. He is banned.  :blink:  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wildwood

Well now I know.

user posted image