Wow

Started by Wildwood, April 27, 2004, 05:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

1 northern marauders (#66) 10,088 $4,218,190,722 None Wildcat Northlands 914 (86%) 648 (13%) 0

2 sh0e (#20) 14,180 $3,283,330,893 Woof Wildcat Northlands 590 (78%) 537 (15%) 0
3 Apollo 13 (#89) 24,457 $2,291,413,993 None Wildcat Northlands 817 (88%) 622 (15%) 0

Wow!  Are the ends of turbo rounds always like this, with three people easily over 2 billion networth?
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

sh0e

i had more but i screwed up and accidentally lost some 3%
stupid stan still beatin me by a billion :\

Wildwood

Why did he come out of vacation?  He probably would of easily finished first, (sorry sh0e) but now he is open to attacks.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

sh0e

he is pretty much drawing a large bulls eye on his rear and inviting you to try to break him
basically to fling his virtual virility at you so when he wins he can say i even came out of protection suckers

*just speculation of course*

Wildwood

Yea but he is taking a big risk.

user posted image

sh0e

not really
if i know stan hes pretty well stacked up there
even if someone decided they wanted stan dead theyd have a hard time bringing him down much
theyd probably be lucky to be able take him below even my score

Wildwood

Well duh they won't be able to kill him or come even close, but they could probably take him down past you by just commiting suiside and unloading on him.

user posted image

windhound

;)  you'd need 2 bil net atleast to beable to break him without dessertions, and, what, about 750 mil net to beable to touch him..  I forget the exact numbers..  but yeah, methinks he's more or less taunting yall...  hehe..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wolf Snare

ROFL! you would honestly have to be crazy if you wanted to attack him in his current state. he showed me his troop status last night.... GOOD LUCK
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wildwood

I'm not going to, but if someone wanted to, even if they lost 5% of their troops a turn, they could weaken him enough for others to attack and break him.

user posted image

Wolf Snare

I honestly doubt it.....
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

sh0e

you can come back and tell me that after you are able to so much as touch him which i severely doubt

Wildwood

I told you, I will not, but someone else might be able to.

user posted image

Wolf Snare

being able to break him would require your NW to jump atleast 1 billion in solid troops...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Nohcnonk

My net is rising...