Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

the wars were actualy one war,

For example

War on terror
                           /            \
                        Iraq        Afghanistan

Still the war on terror.

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Juby (Tercios)

No John, it is not at all like that, Napoleon would have a war with Austria, make peace, then with prussia, make peace, conquer Italy, Conquer various German states, Another war with Prussia etc. their all different wars, just becuase you want to be right, doesn't make you right John.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

~>John<~

I know, but if he loses eventually from those people then he won temporairily then lost
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Juby (Tercios)

No, Napoleon and France won wars and then lost some, in fact they won many wars during the last 500 years, If they didn't then they would be split up between Italy, Spain, Germany and England.  Your Stereotypes are baseless and stupid, their is nothing wrong with the French, their is something wrong with the people who say bad things about them.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

~>John<~

No, I said they either lost or tied.

So tying would allow them to keep their land

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Juby (Tercios)

I don't care, they won many wars, you know it, I know, dogs know it, they even won a few wars (and lost a few) under napoleon the III

~>John<~

actually, dogs don't know it, And I know that ruling out the exceptions of Rules of French Fighting 1 and 2 theey've never done better then a tie

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Juby (Tercios)

Charlegmane?  Joan Of Arc? Napoleon? Napoleon III? World War I?  And in the French Revolutionary Wars, the wars following the French Revolution but before Napoleon the French Defeated Sardinia and piedomont, the forces of the Holy Roman Empire, Prussia, netherlands, they whooped people during those 7 years.  John, your wrong.

Wildwood

Juby and John there is a PM system, use it.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Beem

Quote from: WildwoodJuby and John there is a PM system, use it.
1 this is a general discussion forum, so this is allowed here.  2, not just those two are in this.  ^^

I have nothing against the french, infact I love france and wish to move there.  I am studying french III years of it so far.  ^^

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/france.html

check that out.

if not, they just go to google and type in

French Millitary Victories.  (if you type that and click I'm feelign lucky it says  "did you mean fench millitary defeats?" )  ^^

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

~>John<~

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)Charlegmane?  Joan Of Arc? Napoleon? Napoleon III? World War I?  And in the French Revolutionary Wars, the wars following the French Revolution but before Napoleon the French Defeated Sardinia and piedomont, the forces of the Holy Roman Empire, Prussia, netherlands, they whooped people during those 7 years.  John, your wrong.
JUBY!
read my posts
The 2 rules of French warfare
Yea. You didn't read them did you? They all cover those.

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Juby (Tercios)

so you make rules for every time your wrong to make yourself right, I'm pretty sure your just wrong.

~>John<~

they are on the site! Go to the site! Read!

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Beem

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)so you make rules for every time your wrong to make yourself right, I'm pretty sure your just wrong.
ok, we did not make up these rules.  THESE ARE THE FRENCH RULES OF WAR!  You just can't admit you were wrong.  ^^

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Juby (Tercios)

what site, what rules, you said the french have never won a war, I proved you wrong numerous times, what is going on, let go of your stereotypes