TBV is here to stay.

Started by Ereptor, April 26, 2004, 10:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

Nohc: I'm not going to respond to most of Juby's posts from now on.

Juby: I don't care whether you think it's appropriate
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Cindarin

Am I ever glad I am Canadian.  Anywho, Noch I just want to tell you that I 'betrayed' you before I left Best.  There was NO way I was going to participate in a war against Good so I informed them of your war desires.  Good disbanded and all seemed fine until I come on and see TBV set to war?  That was just pushing it.  Told a member again that they were set to war and then I left the clan.  A clan with only four members anywhere near the top ten isn't very wise to try taking on a clan that pretty much dominates the top ten.  Not that I have anything against you but both of those moves were quite stupid.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Larrusus Deathspear

I thnik that everyone who quit Best becuase they didn't want to get killed are quite foolish, IT IS A GAME get over yourselves, its mucg more honourable to die for your friends and allies than essentially commit treason and run away.

John is a ignorant Republican with a strange sense of what is funny and what is not, mocking my homeland.....

......is not

Judgement is coming
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Badrang the Tyrant

Larrusus, what are you rambling on about judgement for?  There is no possible way for you to take on John..

Actually, there has only been one death in this war so far that I've seen:  Nohc.  Other than the one kill, the clans are pretty much even..

Beem

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)
Quote from: ~>John<~
Quote from: Juby (Tercios)
Quote from: ~>John<~Apparently stooping the Japanese was a bad thing?
actually the war was all but won, the invasion of Japan would have taken an estimated 6 months, Japan had already been stopped, but the americans wanted to end it now so they killed 100 000s of civilians (not inclueding estimated millions of  miscarriages suffered by japanese women of the areas for years to come from radiation poisoning).

And Beem, France won World War I with the rest of us, I recall hearing a joke on here about france only winning the french revolution because they fought the french, actually they won many wars under napoleon (hence it's called the napoleonic warS cause it wasn't a 15 year long war, it was many wars) although they lost all the final ones culminating at Waterloo.
If you want to go back really far you can take a little look see at Chalegmane (I probably spelt that wrong) who whooped everybody.

Maybe they should invest that money in education immidiatly cause all of you seem pretty ignorant of history and heavy on stereotypes.
We needed to win. That statement you just made is the pinnacle of mainstream liberalism: Idiocy.

Napolean wasn't French, sorry. Didn't you know that?? Oh well. Corsica's such a small point on the map.

"Chalegmane" is the mos interesting spelling of Charlemagne I've seen in awhile. Didn't win though.

Gallic Wars - Lost. In a war whose ending foreshadows the next 2000 years of French history, France is conquered by of all things, an Italian.

Not sure if thats what youre talking about, anyfarther back and it's definitely "Gaul" might of been called Gaul in the Gallic wars, I don't care much for French history
uhhh, we (USA, Britain, Austrailia, Canada in the pacific theatre) had already basically won, all that was left was the actual surrender.  You could have invaded japan and forced them to surrender but you decided to terrorize the japanese into surrendering by nuking civilians.  All it did was speed up the the last part of the war, it was already obvious the Japanese had lost, no oil, they had been beaten back to japan and lost all their imperial possesions, acting like nuking a nearly defeated opponent is self defence is idiocy.  
I knew i had spelt it wrong so you pointing it out was just an ad hominem arguement because your case is so flawed you had to come at me personnally in an attempt to discredit my arguements without actually debating my arguements.  Charlemagne was the beginning of French greatness as a european power (it wasn't the gaul at that point anymore, they were called Franks for god sakes) And Charlemagne beat the snot out of all the other powers of the region, read your history, ?"didn't win though"? you didn't even back your ignorance up, you just basically said "nu-uhn, cause I'm right and your wrong".
Corsicans are french genius, just like people from crete are greeks and sicilians and sardianians are Italians and people from cyprus are either turks or greeks.  And Napoleon was using french troops was he not????
You didn't even bother to respond to the fact that the french won world war I with all of us and I think when you said "I don't care much for French history" that that shows that your opinions on the french hold no esteem.  Face it, French are not at all like the stereotypes you fulfill for them and you are just being bigotist by saying such things, of course the french have won wars, they wouldn't have made it to the 20th century if they hadn't, this is just like the time you tried to convince people that Afghanistan fought just by americans, and tried to tell me their weren't canadians fighting in Afghanistan, (even though if you'd have watched the news you'd remember that americans pilots were in trouble cause they bombed a canadian platoon in afghanistan while they were doing manuevers).  Sometimes your just out and out wrong john and you should just yeild when you are.

edit: and no john, it's the napoleonic wars not the napoleonic war, plural, he won many wars and lost a few nearer to the end, read up on it.
Nepoleon I do believe didn't win at all. he was banished to an island where he was killed.  Also!  he won battles but eventually lost entirely.  so there was a loss not a victory.

yes the french did I suppose win WWI with the rest of us but I was refering wars between france and some other nation.  sorry for the mix up.  Did you know that during world war II the french cemented their guns facing towards germany?  Germany then went around the back and the french were near defenseless.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Cindarin

Larrusus Deathspear, i could take you
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Nohcnonk

Cindarin, that's no problem if you didn't want to get killed.  But I've heard several people in my clan say that they want to join TBV, when I helped create it. XD One person did actually leave Best, and join TBV, and several people refused my invites into Best and joined TBV instead.

Holby

I haven't actually read this topic...
But since it mentioned TBV, what the heck, here you go:
I will not deleted this

General Austin

ROFL.

QuoteLarrusus, what are you rambling on about judgement for? There is no possible way for you to take on John..

Actually, there has only been one death in this war so far that I've seen: Nohc. Other than the one kill, the clans are pretty much even..

Add one more, matey! WOOHOO!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Nohcnonk

Yay! *dances* :D  :lol:  :P  :rolleyes:  B)  

Ereptor

Nice job.  *bows*

Now no more complaigning ok?

And wait?  Does this make you evil, or do you just become even more good for killing a "evil" person?  Hmm i always thought two wrongs don't make a right.  But whatever...
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Badrang the Tyrant

QuoteAdd one more, matey! WOOHOO!
About 70 minutes after that post...wow... :blink:  

Nohcnonk

Complaining?  More like ranting... and stunting.  Hehe... B)

Oh, I believe it makes us more Good in our minds, and evil in yours.  All point of view... like Issac's second law of motion... or third... or all three?  Bah, whatever.  Well, we're both dead.  Now I feel better.

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: BeemNepoleon I do believe didn't win at all. he was banished to an island where he was killed.  Also!  he won battles but eventually lost entirely.  so there was a loss not a victory.
I once again refer to the fact taht It was the Napoleonic warS, many seperate wars, most of which he won, then of course the last couple he lost.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96