TBV is here to stay.

Started by Ereptor, April 26, 2004, 10:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

Hey Volkov, just so you know, there's a problem with your avatar:

Section 8 - Respect for Flag
part g. The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark,
          insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

----------------------------

I ran into the same problem when I made an animation using the 4-H symble. That's what made me check it out.

[EDIT: I suppose I should give you the link. http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagetiq.html This isn't the official page but it's where I found it. Scroll down to the bottom.]
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

~>John<~

Stan is compelled to be banned for being Josh
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Beem

Quote from: AqualisHey Volkov, just so you know, there's a problem with your avatar:

Section 8 - Respect for Flag
part g. The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark,
          insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

----------------------------

I ran into the same problem when I made an animation using the 4-H symble. That's what made me check it out.

[EDIT: I suppose I should give you the link. http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagetiq.html This isn't the official page but it's where I found it. Scroll down to the bottom.]
it isn't an acutal flag.  *points* count the number of stripseseses.  ^^  Yeah, and if a flag touches the ground it is supposed to be burned, but I dun see much of that.  hehehhee  The US sucks anyway.

Oh, and curse my low rank for just starting! roar! I want part in this war!  hehee.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Nohcnonk

The United States of America does not "suck!"  Messed up?  Yeah, I'll go for that. XD

Beem

Quote from: NohcnonkThe United States of America does not "suck!"  Messed up?  Yeah, I'll go for that. XD
ok, reasons the US sucks

1.  Bush leads it

2.  Our leader is a warmungering hypocrite

3. we put 2 billion dollars into being the first country to put a collony on the moon when we have to cut artistic programs from schools because of lack of funding.

4. We boast freedoms we don't have.

5. We are egomaniacs

6. We decided to ban the word french from french fries making them freedom friest because the french did not support our stupidity in makign war with Iraq... again.  When in fact, the french fought with us before, then asked ofr our help later on and we ditched them.  2 the french have never won a war... ever...

7. We are the only country to have used nukes in war.

8. we had the warnings about pearl harbor /before/ it happened but for some reason the dude who recieved it never sent the message to any other place.

9.  We are the only country who boasts about freedoms, even though we have the same, if not less freedoms than other countries...

Now, tell me something, what does the US have that isn't so bad?  

sorry for this rant^^ it can be removed if you want.  that is a good thing about the US "freedom of speach, right to assemble" and other such things like that... even if other countries do have the same right.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Orcrist

Well, I'm not gonna comment on Beem's rant, cuz I don't want to get into an argument. But I would just like to announce that, through use of skiffs, Nohc has been killed. The main killing (as far as I know) came from myself, Juby, and Ereptor. Sorry if I didn't mention anyone else involved. Good job TBV! We're here to stay!!
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

~>John<~

Apparently stooping the Japanese was a bad thing?

Beems mainstream liberal rant describes everything
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Badrang the Tyrant

Clan War!  Yay!  *is thinking about switching sides because always admired TBV*

Cindarin

America does have one right.  They call it freedom of speech.  However!!, the American's only think they have that right and anything someone else says doesn't mean a thing.  That includes when they talk to other American's.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Wolf Snare

Killing Nohc was just mean.

I'm in TBV and I even think it was wrong....

he is cool, he wasn't even attacking us..
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: ~>John<~Apparently stooping the Japanese was a bad thing?
actually the war was all but won, the invasion of Japan would have taken an estimated 6 months, Japan had already been stopped, but the americans wanted to end it now so they killed 100 000s of civilians (not inclueding estimated millions of  miscarriages suffered by japanese women of the areas for years to come from radiation poisoning).

And Beem, France won World War I with the rest of us, I recall hearing a joke on here about france only winning the french revolution because they fought the french, actually they won many wars under napoleon (hence it's called the napoleonic warS cause it wasn't a 15 year long war, it was many wars) although they lost all the final ones culminating at Waterloo.
If you want to go back really far you can take a little look see at Chalegmane (I probably spelt that wrong) who whooped everybody.

Maybe they should invest that money in education immidiatly cause all of you seem pretty ignorant of history and heavy on stereotypes.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Nohcnonk

It was just mean.  People should not admire TBV at all unless they want to be associated with the traitorous and rapacious reputation that TBV has earned for me and others.  I believe that Ereptor has many callous views, and sees himself as an honorable person, when I get the opposite image, someone who is greedy and cares about no one else.  I've died from the war, when I've only had motives, and haven't done any major damage to anyone.

The war was brewing when Ereptor told me that he wanted to leave my clan because he had heard plans of someone killing him.  He agrees not to attack my clan for 3 days, which is the amount of time that he would have to wait to leave my clan on his own account, and I remove him from the clan, trusting that he's not going to do anything... like he has done.  After three days, he poisons and attacks the highest member of Best, the clan that took down the widely disliked clan of Good.  After the three days, Ereptor creates a clan, which leaves him just as vulnerable as he was before he left my clan.  Maybe his would-be-killers told him that he wasn't going to be killed?  I then told Ereptor that my clan was angered that you hit a member of my clan to attain a more sole emperorship.  I told him to either pay back the damage that he had done, or he'd be set to war by Best.  He stubbornly decided that he would set war to us, apparently still thinking that all of this was perfectly fine and reasonable.  Also, if I hadn't removed Ereptor out of the clan for his protection and he left after the three days, then that would be a good amount of backstabbing; he left and then set war to us.  Some people from Best leave and join the "honorable" and "cool" or "admirable" TBV for some odd reason which doesn't make sense.  TBV then tries to kill Holby, who I barely save by removing him from the clan so that he is maxed before he dies.  Then yesterday night, several people from TBV kill me over 2 hours, and I had no one to save me.

Last night, I was talking to Ereptor about peace.  I wasn't being the nicest person, but I was discussing peace because my clan didn't really want to suffer from the war.  Ereptor wouldn't agree to any long time treaty for what reason?  I do it all the time.  Maybe he didn't want to long of an allyship because he is concerned of his land targets?  Maybe he didn't want to make any good friends in this game because it makes his unstable?  Heh, I have no clue.

This really is what happened.  I have thrown some opinion in, but it's my true opinion, and I hope you see why I think that way.  Ereptor, talk to me.  What were you thinking?  I haven't been nearly this angry in quite a while, even thought you probably can't tell that I'm very close to flaming Ereptor much more than I have "expressed my dissapointment" in this post.

Cindarin

I don't agree with what Ereptor did to you Noch and just so you know I only left the clan because you had set TBV to war.  I didn't feel like dying again and losing everything i've worked so hard to get for the third time.  As well TBV isn't doing all that well right now, in fact i don't think any clan has a firm hold anymore, makes the game more interesting.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

From what I've been told, this was an action to avenge good, nohc had a part in a coup of sorts, best was originally just good but fitting more people but they decided to take control of the good/best by getting rid of good as a clan, not quite sure how they did it though.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Nohcnonk

That's understandble, but I don't think that's a main reason.  Anyway, why would he join Best in the first place if he was simply going to get me anyway?