How many people have been emperor

Started by Amoraq, April 25, 2004, 03:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Multiple times!

...at the beginning of each round...

Okay, I was rank three once. But that was because of lots of aid.

lonewolf

Whenever I get close I forget to put up my defenses so I die painfully or go back into the hundreds.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Wildwood

Well yea if you count the begining of the round only one day after the reset I have.    
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Blood Wake

last era or the era before on reg i was rank 1 for about 2 weeks, maybe 3
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Trogdor 22

;) I was number one for maybe about half an hour when 95% of the players were still in protection, so I guess it doesn't really count.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Peace Alliance

Quote from: lonewolfWhenever I get close I forget to put up my defenses so I die painfully or go back into the hundreds.
Lonewolf i remember distincly when you were an emperor on turbo. It took me wuite a while to take you down to... although suspicions tell me that wasn't you... but i don't go there anymore.

wolf bite

That was lonewolf (brian) on turbo. I put him up there. then when he started being a bullie, I took him down. I only wonder if this lonewolf that does not live in northern cal is the same one.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

Ohhhh, your saying this isn't the lonewolf from turbo ages ago? well that changes everything... wolf i thought you were related to the other one somehow?

and by the by, i was the one to take him down wolfy  :P  

wolf bite

Ah ... no and no.  I never met him in real life. He was one of the people that I was teaching that all put wolf in their names.  I had set him up to be emperor, then deleted. I had people beging me that he had gone crazy and was blackmailing people and stuff. So I started "Happy Smiles" and moved up the ranks. when I got high enough, he threatened me, so I attacked. He deleted. I took back over the top. I am sure of this.

Maybe another time he also got there and you attacked him, but that was his first time.

I am not sure if this is or is not the same lonewolf.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Peace Alliance

WEll i remember taking him down once when he was pretty high... I don't have a good memory though... but happy smiles took ME down did it not? Are you sure i didn't take lonewolf down and then you took me down?

wolf bite

Thought is was "Strawbearies" that told you down.  Hum, I could have them backword.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Blood Wake

I was at my Dad's house at this time and remember the entire thing especially because this is when Lonewolf left the game for a few months because of this.

I was talking to Brian over instant messanger at my dads house, he told me how many of each army someone would need to take him down right as my dad walked in and saw the screen. wolf bite then took him down from the ranks and claimed rank 1 after lonewolf went offline, Lonewolf came online the next day while i was online and saw that happy smiles had taken him down, he instantly started yelling at me that i had told happy smiles how to take him down, which i half did. he then deleted and left RWL for a few months.

I think i remember another time that lonewolf was rank 1, i think it may have been you that took him down peace
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

lonewolf

Yah i'm not the Lonewolf you are thinking about I dont think he plays anymore but I used the name in the forums before I new there was another in the game. If he does still play my mistake I just may have not seen him. My name is Joe.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

wolf bite

Yes I thought so. the other lone wolf is a nice guy and all, but he attacked a lot. I was wondering if you had taken a bunch of hits from people that thought you were him. Maybe you should go interduce yourself in general discusion.

lonewolf      
14-February 04        

lonewolf1817  
4-April 03  

Bloodwake is close, I think I walked past your screen with Lonewolfs stats on them and said that I was happy that I had enough to break him.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite