Bad super power.

Started by Trogdor 22, April 25, 2004, 02:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonewolf

QuoteWell actually if I had to I would pick half transparency to, like Lonewolf said, mess with peoples' minds.

Messing with people is awesome.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Cindarin

Transparency.  You could scare the 'insert 'bad' word here'.  They'd think you were a ghost or something. I dunno.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Beem

well I say run fast!  you can still get away from attackers, or play some good baseball, or run track hehehe ^^  fun!

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Scarwake

I voted for the electricity out of the fingers (Star Wars' Force Lightning), which comes from the before, on the Dark Side.....I use the dark side for good...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: ScarwakeI voted for the electricity out of the fingers (Star Wars' Force Lightning), which comes from the before, on the Dark Side.....I use the dark side for good...
but thats how they get YOU, you use the dark side with good intentions just once and you'll fall!
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Trogdor 22

Only 9 volts,  you'd be a pretty weak Sith :D  
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

calria

I vote for flying in circles... who cares if you can go somewhere? You can FLY, man!

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: calriaI vote for flying in circles... who cares if you can go somewhere? You can FLY, man!
And you can blow chuncks on whoever is below you when you get too dizzy!
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

calria

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)And you can blow chuncks on whoever is below you when you get too dizzy!
Yes! Hence its most basic appeal.  :strange-eyed:  

lonewolf

That is disgusting yet interesting.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Trogdor 22

The only problem with that is you couldn't choose who you wanted to blow chuncks on, since you're stuck flying in that little circle. :(  
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

lonewolf

You could get a garbage blow chunks in there then drop down and dump it on someone's head.
:P  

calria

Quote from: Trogdor 22The only problem with that is you couldn't choose who you wanted to blow chuncks on, since you're stuck flying in that little circle. :(
Couldn't you fly in small consecutive circles... so like loop-de-loops?

Trogdor 22

Oh, I hadn't thought of that. The only problem I can see is you'd be incredibly dizzy, and unable to aim.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

calria

Quote from: Trogdor 22Oh, I hadn't thought of that. The only problem I can see is you'd be incredibly dizzy, and unable to aim.
Hence many of its charms... get a whole group of folks you dislike together, and then play eenie-meanie-meinie-mo!