Bad super power.

Started by Trogdor 22, April 25, 2004, 02:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trogdor 22

I don't know, just a silly little poll that I found on another website, thought I'd use it here.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

I voted for the last one.  I just do not see the point to this poll.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Wolf Snare

I want supermans abilities.

many benefits.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juby (Tercios)

I chose super speed cause you could cathc anyone who's within a couple blocks, like muggers and such.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

IFman

nine volts of electricity on your finger makes a good flashlight
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Nohcnonk

Rofl, that's great.  I picked "Shoot electricity from your fingers, but only at like 9 volts," because all of the other ones have downsides.

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

lonewolf

You could mess with people with the transparency thing so thats my fav.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Sonoras

Zaaap ZZap!

Electricity.

Wildwood

Well actually if I had to I would pick half transparency to, like Lonewolf said, mess with peoples' minds.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Trogdor 22

I'd choose X-ray vision, cuz I'm used to everything being foggy because I don't wear my glasses that much.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

user posted image

sh0e

does the lasso come attached with a wonder woman?

Trogdor 22

Quote from: sh0edoes the lasso come attached with a wonder woman?
Unfortunately, no.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image