Previous topic - Next topic

Bran Stoneshield

*Bane* "Thank you friend Auron. Support me and have Saevel heal me"
*Bonebreaker* RUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

Frothno retreated to the forest entrance calling his clerics back, meanwhile Saevel tried to crawl to safety but his limb hurt so bad, his left shoulder was badly injured

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Kazaar

(you know bane is back and safe you know  <_< )

Auron defending Saevel as he moves back to the forest.
"Hmph....... we may be able to stop him after all... I just don't know anymore...."

Saevel Amalith

Elithonil got to Saevel and helped him up he healed his wound and tried to get to the entrance of the forest yelling for a retreat.

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Kazaar

Auron backed to the forest only to find a arrow going into his right leg then another arrow into his left arm.
"Ugh" Auron said as the arrows hit him.

Bran Stoneshield

*Bonebreaker thinks to himself*
What power is this great to stop us this long?
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

"Who is him?" Saevel asks Auron.  after he is in safety he thanks Auron  

-Disciple of the gods

Bran Stoneshield

Bonebreaker quickly helps the wounded Auron move faster out of the deep dark forest
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Kazaar

"I am in a little bit of pain you know" Auron says as he pulls the arrow out of his right leg. "And.... you can not this this information right now... I shall tell you later on......"

Duke

As Darkwood notices Saevel get struck down Darkwood then goes and takes down 2 enemy units.
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Duke

As Diction Goes to strick down enemys he then noticed Darkwood fighting alone. Diction and Darkwood work together to kill alot of enemy troops till Diction Gets struck by a halfspear then falls trying to hold in the pain.

- The great Blue Dragon

Bran Stoneshield

Bran arrived at the choas battle scene with the rest of his troops. He noticed the smell of death miles before. He found the wounded Auron on the ground and helped him to his feet
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Duke

As Darkwood trys to get Diction back to safty darkwood also gets hit but by an arrow that has posion in it. As The both fall to the ground in pain.

- The great Blue Dragon

Bran Stoneshield

Bonebreaker was beaten back by many foebeasts. All around him were bodies off the falling. He was battling with a cracked sword and a heavy rock in his sling. The foes around him were to much for him. The brave Lt. went down under them fighting to his last.
"Tis Death on the Wind!"
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Kazaar

"We came here at the worse possible time.... he come....... NOW!!!" Auron says in fear as what seems to be an earthquake starts and from the enemy stronghold a great creature arises... this creature his very large and has a starfish like body where his legs are and each end has a dragon head on it and this creature also had what seemed to be a large sword like substance made of energy and was very powerful magic user.........