Rpg anyone can join

Started by Duke, February 08, 2003, 12:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazaar

Auron who had seemed to diseaper before that battle with the barbarions was silently and slowly walking further behind the army heading to Evermeet to rest. "Heh, we are all going to die...... no one can stop him from rising... we are all dead...."

Duke

"Who is rising no one shall defeat us for we are the saviors of this world" says darkwood.
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Bran Stoneshield

Bane the elf and his troops poured into the clearing. None could stop his wraith as he dived headlong into the trees where the light came from. He emeraged with a dead body of a red robed mage.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Duke

As Darkwood readys his men to attack he notices acouple of arcane mages in the backe of the enemys army.

- The great Blue Dragon

Duke

Diction knows what he must do and trys it for the first time now. He attempts to make an illuson that will scare some of the enemy troops but it fails. He then draws his blades and gets ready to strike down the foe.

- The great Blue Dragon

Kazaar

how exactly did you hear auron he was a bit of ways back hehe

Auron then quickly runs fourth to help his comrades in fighting the enemy

Duke

NM I am sorry i thought you were with us for a moment.

- The great Blue Dragon

Bran Stoneshield

Bane found himself fighting back to back with Diction. They were chatting with either like old buds. "Nice way of swiging the swords."  
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Kazaar

Auron wielding his twin swords strikes down a few of the enemy foes. "This is hopeless" Auron mutters to him self as he strikes down more enemies.

Saevel Amalith

Frothno jumped into the fray wielding his mighty long sword dropping foe after foe

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Bran Stoneshield

"We must retreat to the forest entrence!" Shouted the ever so brave Bonebreaker. Bane screamed in agony as an enemy sword cut his stomach.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

Saevel drew his holy avenger and jumped into the fray next to Auron as a sword swept past his back.  Saevel saw that a cleric had fallen to a serious wound to the chest so he stoped to heal him.  As he was healing him.  Saevel foun a spear pierceing his skin the pain was great and Saevel fell to the ground pulling it out of his body

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Kazaar

Auron quickly jumped and killed the enemy who stabbed Bane and helped him back to the forest. "Hurry, we must get back to the forest" Auron says to bane as they move to the forest.

Saevel Amalith

Frothno hearing the screams of Bane ran to his aid to heal him but his path was blocked, one of the wizards had conjured up a human sized zombie to block his path, Frothno took care of it with a turn undead and he continued running to Bane as the Zombie burst into ashes

-Disciple of the gods

Kazaar

When Bane is safe Auron runs back to help  Saevel.