Rpg anyone can join

Started by Duke, February 08, 2003, 12:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bran Stoneshield

Whats happend to Diction, Bonebreaker, and Frothno?
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Duke

they are about to go out

right now we are in a council read the post boy.
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Duke

"For now we head out with you, when we get back we will tack over the Barbarian lands." says  Darkwood

- The great Blue Dragon

Bran Stoneshield

I'm done for the night I think
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

'come bonebreaker, come Diction, we should see to it that our quest is fullfilled all ready the man has a pretty good lead on us."  Frothno said to the other generals that were to accompany him.

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Bran Stoneshield

Bonebreaker had travled long and hard with Diction and Frothno. They had been gone for days and they still couldn't find the fighure. After several momunts of tense resting, a low deep hissed escaped into the air and a low rumbling laugh filled the air.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

Frothno drew his sword looking every direction prepared for battle.  His clerics at his side grew quite uneasy.

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Saevel Amalith

meanwhile Saevel and everyone else started their long journey back to evermeet for some rest and relaxation.  They traveled for days hoping that there steps would go unchallenged.  But this was too much to hope for along the road. out of the trees, when they were almost to Evermeet, an ambush occured

-Disciple of the gods

Bran Stoneshield

Bonebreaker drew his sword and looked over to his two other companions.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

"What do you suppose this new devliry is, my freind."  Frothno said turning to Dictrion

-Disciple of the gods

Bran Stoneshield

Out of the shadows a sickening green light flew at three of the knights. They screamed as all three of them were ripped to shreds..There blood drenched the clerics.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Duke

"Aye, i can sense a great evil upon us"says Diction well looking at bonebreaker

- The great Blue Dragon

Duke

"Now we battle" says Diction while shooting an arrow towards where the light came from.

- The great Blue Dragon

Bran Stoneshield

Bonebreaker directed five of his best archer knights to shoot into the trees and from where the light came from.  
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Duke

as Darkwood pulls out his swords he hears the creatures say no get the reinfocments. "I think we might have a little trouble here men".Says Darkwood

- The great Blue Dragon