Rpg anyone can join

Started by Duke, February 08, 2003, 12:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke

As they all sit Darkwood says now we need a kingdom here someone give me a sugesstion of wich on to take control of.
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Bran Stoneshield

*Thinks mentally* We should go back to Evermeat...we cant until our troops return
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

As Saevel head clerics all sit down on the grass next to eachother, Saevel begins to respond to Darkwood's question. "Actually I do have a suggestion, there is no doubt in my mind that Ajax was a barbarian of Anouroch.  I say that we take his lands and make it our kingdom surely with a little favor of the gods we will scatter the vast hoardes of the barbarians that inhabit Anouroch.  Consider this you could be a mighty king one recognizable in the books of old and I his trusty advisor, and Bran his commander in chief of the amry millions of men elves and even dwarves.  Just think of this."  The member of this meeting all sat in silence thinking of Saevel's speech.

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Saevel Amalith

Saevels clerix sit around just thinking than finally Frothno answers, "indeed when I get back from my journey I will aid in obtaining a kingdom for our name." one by one the rest of the clerics said. "And I."

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Bran Stoneshield

"Bonebreaker, that 50,000 knights and join Frothno."
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

"Very well than Frothno, Bonebreaker, and Diction will lead  an assult with a small force against that shadowy figure, than we should return to evermeet to prepare to invade Anouroch, how does that sound."  Saevel suggested

-Disciple of the gods

Bran Stoneshield

"I thought Diction went after the shadowy figure"
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Bran Stoneshield

RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

Darkwood stopped everyone before they left and called a meeting.  Now the three of them are going to go together while we head to evermeet

-Disciple of the gods

Saevel Amalith

doug I can get you a really kewl Avatar (picture) give me your email adress and I will send you a picture with directions of how to install it.

-Disciple of the gods

Bran Stoneshield

*Says to Darkwood* "I sence a great evil summoning in Evermeat." He called his Captain Tass, " Tass, form up the rest of my knights. We have to seperate form these fine people and find my half-brother, Flint. Darkwood, Saevel, would you care to come with me before we become any stronger?"
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Bran Stoneshield

Don't say my REAL name and post RPG stuff here
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

"I will accompany you my brethren,  I will follow to the end even to the depth of the earth, my freind."  Saevel says to Bran smiling

-Disciple of the gods

Bran Stoneshield

Journal entry #1

Darkwood and Saevel are now my two new friends. We have found my half-brother Flint! He was half wounded when we found him. He was found by my captain Tass and  the sergant of my forces Boar. Bane will locate Diction, Frothno, and Bonebreaker after they have killed the shadowy figure and brought me back his head.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Saevel Amalith

"And we shall go with him and you into those depths."  Ethilon said to Bran speaking for the others.

-Disciple of the gods