Rpg anyone can join

Started by Duke, February 08, 2003, 12:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke

Thought you should now we can speak to dragons we have been there ally so long.
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Duke

4 dragons walk up to the main generals a green one went to Saevel, A blue one went to Bran, A Silver one walked up to Auron, And a gold one went up to Darkwood.

now everyone name there dragons

- The great Blue Dragon

Bran Stoneshield

"Brothers, let us fight for what is right! Let us meet with the Dark thing, and slay him for what is right!" With that, Bran and his followers headed back to the old campsite!
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Duke

I name my Dragon Meoshin

- The great Blue Dragon

Bran Stoneshield

Set the Mighty is my dragon

(note: I gots a black dragon dumbhead lol)
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Bran Stoneshield

"Darkwood, Saevel, Let us march!"
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Duke

- The great Blue Dragon

Bran Stoneshield

Bran and his knights marched ahead to check for the Dark thing. Davy is joining soon!
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Duke

Darkwood takes his dragon out for a ride and they fly Nroth of the mountians to find enmy Barbs

4 hours later he spots a a green glove as he puts it on 4, 3' foot spikes  come out and he no longer uses his short sword. He learns how to controll how to bring out the spikes and retract them on will.

- The great Blue Dragon

Duke

He heads back to find Bran and his men

- The great Blue Dragon

Duke

on his way back he  notices a small amount of barbs about 10 of them. he tells meoshin to fly low so he can shoot them down.

- The great Blue Dragon

Duke

Darkwood shoots down all but one and jumps of and stabs the one with his new spikes and lifts him in the air and says where do you think you are going.

" We were sent to try and aid Ajax the mighty" Says the barb

"He has been banished by my allied clerics, I think my dragon is hungry" Says Darkwood as het throws the man into the dragons mouth.

- The great Blue Dragon

Duke

As Darwood arives  infront of Bran he is just finished wiping the blood off of him self

- The great Blue Dragon

Saevel Amalith

To catch up:
Saevel walks into the caverns of the mighty dragons, as the elder dragon is being asked for his services by Darkwood,  the dragon looks around, noticing Saevel.  "Ah my dear boy you have come back to me now, We will ofer you our aid but only a few will want to join you I warn you.  Saevel Silvara has been awaiting your return for years will you now go to her."  Saevel nodds his head in acknowledgement and says"I thank you elderly dragon for giving me your daughters hand in marriage."

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods

Saevel Amalith

Saevel walks through the big caverns like he knows his way around and into a large room, there sits a huge silver dragon.  "Saevel!"  She says in a very happy tone.  her figure turns into that of an elf and she goes over to Saevel and they kiss passionately.  "I have longed to see you my dear Silvara, and now at time of great need we ask that the dragons aid us in our time of need, I will not however let you risk your life."  "But i insist." the dragon retorted.

[/QUOTE] I am saevel Amalith of Evermeet, let my sword aid those who are my freinds and slay those who oppose them

-Disciple of the gods